Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

End of Season DVD

I see the Premiership season dvd is upon us - A Tribute To Our Fans it says. Well at £29.99 it can stay on the shelf, IMHO that''s a rip-off

[quote]I see the Premiership season dvd is upon us - A Tribute To Our Fans it says. Well at £29.99 it can stay on the shelf, IMHO that''s a rip-off[/quote]

well, like said in a thread about two days ago:

buying the video highlighs off of sky is not cheap, and to be honest it is a fair price.

Sorry AJ, But how can this be a fair price?? Compared to other similar DVD''s it may be a fair price, But most DVD''s cost half that too buy.

Although Norwich claim to be a family orientated club, the cost of recent season highlight videos/dvds, seems, IMO, to be too high

[quote]well, like said in a thread about two days ago: buying the video highlighs off of sky is not cheap, and to be honest it is a fair price.[/quote]

If I rememember rightly, the DVDs are always produced by Anglia Television, and therefore, will be using their footage. So it probably won''t cost as much as people think for them to get the rights.

Agree with the first post, total rip-off.

Anglia Television do not own the rights to last years'' footage so are not producing the DVD. The footage is owned by Sky who would expect a reasonable/high sum for its'' use.

I worked in a music shop when I was student and we sold the
man untd treble winning season for less than twenty quid.
I''m guessing that was a slightly more attractive season
to own than the one when we get relegated.thirty is outrageous
I''d recommend going unofficial if the club are going to charge that.