Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Come on Villa!

Afraid I''d prefer Villa to lose. Help kill them off and take one relegation out of contention. A win will give them confidence before they play us.

With the OP. Come on Villa.

(waits for posters to say ''well we shouldn''t rely on other results;'' but we do need 3 other teams to be worse than us)

It would be hard to take if we''re back in the bottom 3 come Sunday night after today''s result. With that in mind, C''mon Villa and Wet Spam!

I said in the week Villa wont win another league game this season... would love to be wrong today though to help ys out.

They will beat Derbys "record" of 11 points

Just not good enough.  It didn''t look like it until recently, but I think that it will be over 40 points to stay up this season, possibly 45 or 46.  Anyone, can beat anyone this season.  The win at Old Trafford whilst decent, hasn''t changed anything and won''t keep us up, we''ll be back in the relegation zone come tomorrow night, and can anyone really see us getting that number of points!  Alex tinkers too much, he''s like the snooker player who has the yips, or the darts player with dartitis, so scared of losing and so focused on clean sheets, that ultimately you actually don''t play football, the thing that should drive you to victory, becomes your downfall.  We spent pennies in the summer, trying to stay in a multi-multi- million pound league.  Had we spent remotely close to what we should have we would be and should be on at least 25 points and giving ourselves a great chance to stay up come the second half of the season.  Staying up this season should have been the Board''s sole focus and one so important that there is no way you go into the start of the season spending so little, which is, quite frankly, an unforgivable shambles. A complete and utter abject failure, and one where heads should have rolled.Bournemouth are now playing like a hybrid of Bayern Munich and Barcelona and are winning for fun, Swansea will pick up with a new manager, Newcastle, even with Umbrella Man, have more than enough quality to stay up and will definitely strengthen in the Summer and Big Sam never gets relegated and after January reinforcements Sunderland will be right in there.

Get in Villa, cracking goal, if Villa go down Ayew looks a decent player! NBS, are you serious, that can''t be a serious post after today''s result?!

[quote user="Herman "]Can''t be bottom 3 at Christmas. Good result.[/quote][Y]Very Happy with that result.

A very good day all round, time to enjoy a drink......binners lost, Villa draw and a great win for City, perfect!

[quote user="Herman "]Could do with a beer as well Indy. Happy Christmas all round lads.[Y][/quote]I shall now enjoy a Yuletide dram of Jamesons[:D]

I''m guessing a bottle of Jamesons/Bushmills will be a Christmas present for me, so  I will wait a few more days and settle with pilsener. It''s a hard life[:D]

Yep indeed Herman, happy Christmas to you and all on here, what a way to go into Christmas.... Now watching the lands on SNF game of the day with a large Southern Comfort & Coke.

Remember when people wanted Rudy Gestede or even thought he could remotely play in the PL????? I do and it was HILARIOUS.