Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Juan Iturbe

The winger signing for Bournemouth. Saw a bit of him when he played for Verona and he''s lightening quick. I''m not saying we should be in for him etc etc but thought it was relevant with Bournemouth being a direct rival for relegation.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Watford must be be pi$$ed[/quote]

As I said before, they should more be counting their blessings.

I read some comments on twitter where Roma fans were hailing the board for managing to get €2m loan fee and €22m permanent transfer fee.

He''s a bit of a cancer on top of the lacklustre performances. One of the most frustrating players ever in the sense that he has obvious ability, he''ll just never do anything with it other than disappoint you. It''s not gonna get better from him. Once he gets unhappy (oh and he will) he''ll ruin you.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]I read some comments on twitter where Roma fans were hailing the board for managing to get €2m loan fee and €22m permanent transfer fee.[/quote]

Meant to quote this for the above. I''d be happy too if I was a Roma fan. There''s a slight chance he turns it around, I wouldn''t put anything on that happening. 0 risk all reward for Roma. All risk basically 0 reward for Bournemouth.

Indeed OCJ, he''s had a rotten season. The season before however he was good (though for a much worse team - probably why he looked so good.)

Agree with others as was said in a previous thread about him going to Watford. Not really bothered. We have Redmond, Jarvis (when back) and Brady as wingers, and Hoolahoop as an attacking midfielder - I''d rather have them than an unproven in the Prem, overpriced winger who hasn''t produced a lot in the past year.