Sign in to follow this  
GPs Beard

Ruddy story in The Sun

[quote user="JF"]When the truth comes out it won''t be a non story[/quote]

Well if it is the ''truth'' it won''t be libellous so you can tell us, right?

No chance am I putting it on here, it will be gone within minutes. I will say that he''s done the right thing in lumping him though, I''m sorry if that upsets the pc brigade. The controversy is about who it was he lumped and why. It will come out in time, it always does.

I get the feeling that if Rudd continues his decent form and make the number one shirt his own, that JR will be offloaded, probably by his own desire for first team football, in the future. Maybe he just needs a new challenge to reinvigorate his career and regain his confidence.

👍🏻 do you know why though? If you do I recommend you don''t post it!

[quote user="norfolkngood"]looks like the other man is in fancy dress the video on the eastern evening news is far clearer than the sun video[/quote]I don''t think it''s fancy dress. Bloody hipsters get everywhere[:D]

Why wouldn''t it be? There is nothing in it to warrant deleting it.

[quote user="JF"]Why wouldn''t it be? There is nothing in it to warrant deleting it.[/quote]The bit about it being McNally''s daughters boyfriend must have some people cringing either at Archant or Carrow Road i would have thought ?

[quote user="JF"]Why wouldn''t it be? There is nothing in it to warrant deleting it.[/quote]Not so. I am not going to be specific, for pretty obvious reasons, but there are several posts that are potentially defamatory, and not necessarily of only one person. There is also a possible danger of contempt of court. But apart from all that the thread is absolutely fine...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="JF"]Why wouldn''t it be? There is nothing in it to warrant deleting it.[/quote]Not so. I am not going to be specific, for pretty obvious reasons, but there are several posts that are potentially defamatory, and not necessarily of only one person. There is also a possible danger of contempt of court. But apart from all that the thread is absolutely fine...[/quote]So why have Archant not removed the thread then or been asked to remove it Purple if they are facilitating a host of offences ?

apart from his form and not being in the team do you think this would be the wrong time for Ruddy to knock on DM''s door and ask for a new contract ?

Look at those rumours that we''ve had in the past that people swore on their granny''s life were true, but which subsequently turned out not to be.Do people really know the reason for the punch or are we talking about 100th hand rumours from somebody who perhaps put 2 + 2 together regarding earlier rumours about JR, linked them to this and ended up getting 697?

Am I the only one thinking we can have a nice song going for him should he be between the sticks for us again??

"Lets get Ruddy Ruddy

Lets get Ruddy Ruddy

Lets get Ruddy to Rumble.... lets get Ruddy to Rumble...."

seems strange that the police didn''t know anything about it all the cctv in that area etc

no complaints by either party sounds like it was two people connected to the club in someway and they want it to go away as quick as possible

Looks like the lack of Police action it will go away. Ruddy will get a fine and told to behave in future and that will be the end of it