Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

January signings- who do you want to see come?

I''ll go with 4 new signings:

Benik Afobe is my first favourite transfer target. Young, hungry, and scored at every level faced with no qualms. Offers pace, strength and finishing combined. Even an ''off form'' Afobe manages a goal every other game this season in a struggling wolves side.

+ Another ST (naismith, gayle, haller?)

+CB- (caulker, collins, Foreign gamble?)

+Right sided winger to compete with Redmond

What realistic targets do you want to see join Norwich this January window?

I like Naismith and would give Wes some real competition, would also add Andros Townsend if the opportunity arose.

Maybe Curtis Davies for the CB role. His contract is up at the end of the season and could be worth a cheeky bid to keep the costs down and save some money to invest in a striker.

As for the striker I have no idea. A few names bandied about but haven''t got enough knowledge about any to say if they could improve the team. For me though I would love to sign Long from Southampton. Knows the league and has real good work ethic and would fit in well with Alex Neils philosophies.

Who should go is also important. Grabban and Hooper are first on my get rid list. Bring in a centre back, right back and a striker and I''ll be happy. I do worry if Wes gets injured though and just how much that could impact on our season.

Agree Lesso, Naismith is very different to Wes but can play his role well, i wouldnt expect to both of them on the pitch at the same very often though, so maybe a positive regarding Wes getting tired/injured options, options. can only be good for the squad.

From rumours;

CB: Lorient

CAM: Naismith

STK: Afobe

Wouldn''t be displeased with the above. Reckon Naismith is the only one likely to happen though

AJ;

CB: Lorient

Signing a whole club should make us tighter at the back if they count as just one name on the team sheet. Excellent tactical choice :-)