Sign in to follow this  
Al Yellow

Hatrick Plan

Does anyone know when those of us who have to rely on the Hatrick plan for our tickets are likley to hear which matches we''ve been allocated? It''s nice to get the dates in the diary.

The scheme is a good idea but the grouping of matches should have waited until after the fixture list was published, of the group four games only the Luton match was on a Saturday - surely I''m not the only person who can''t make weeknight games due to living and working in the smoke?

Same for me! They said I would have the form for student concessions by the end of June as well . I''ve got to hope that all the games in August, September and Christmas period are in different categories because I''m not up for any 1 night international commuting

When I got the list through there are a lot of games on a Saturday that I miss as i do shift work so on the group A matches where there were about 4 or 5 games we had to tick in order I could only tick two cos working the others.  The same goes for the rest of the groups so I hope I still get 5 games though giving me an extra one from say the group c games where I could tick more as there were more to choose from.  I gues there is always someone who cant make Sat/weekday games but I suppose we just have to accept that.  Unless you have a job where all weekends and evenings are free or you live nearby so dont have to travel hundreds of miles during the week then we wont be able to get to all the games.

I think it said in the letter that came with all the instructions, that we''ll have heard by the end of July. So could be a while yet!

This affects young wiz, who lives and works in the midlands, more than it does me.

But I still think its a great idea by the club, and he''s just pleased to see City play, regardless of which games they have allocated him.