Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

That's our transfer business done early then

Does anyone seriously think we will sign anyone else this window?

2.5m for a West Ham reject already part of the squad when not (predictably) injured. Where is the centre back and striker we all can see we need?

Well, to be fair, the club said they would get their business done early. Now I guess, barring a last minute sale of Redmond, we can look forward to a string of rumours and non-events to sustain us through the bleak midwinter.

FOR SHAME McNALLY. FOR SHAME.

Bar the eventual irony I choose to oversee (?), it''s refreshing to see Bor flag something which can be interpreted as an opinion in its own rights. Bravo!

As for the transfer window, I expect a striker, 2 defenders, and a rightsided midfielder. Also expect 3-4 senior players leaving.

You want the world Bor, that''s your problem. Just try and be happy with what you''ve got.

I agree with Bor! We all know players don''t want to come here due to us being isolated out in the sticks, McNally''s terrible reputation in the game (especially with agents), our reluctance to part with money due to the RVW debacle, no chairman to greet new arrivals, an unknown and inexperienced manager, a squad littered with championship players or Premier League failures and a drunken owner who won''t let anyone else play with her dolls house. Why on earth would any self respecting player want to join this shambles? We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

So Bor posts a joke thread and it''s the one Grefstad agrees with.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Grefsted is Norwegian so may not get the English sense of humor. Bornobo is a mean spirited dillweed and doesn''t possess a sense of humor. (see "Why are shorts necessary?" thread)

Oh, I do get English humour very well, and as I wrote in my post, I chose to not take it onboard in this case.

But then again, I rarely find Bor''s posts sprinkled with humour anyway.

Was a nice try but with the transfer window not even open yet perhaps a bit premature Bor. Maybe your excitement for Christmas has got to you!

[quote user="lappinitup"]I agree with Bor! We all know players don''t want to come here due to us being isolated out in the sticks, McNally''s terrible reputation in the game (especially with agents), our reluctance to part with money due to the RVW debacle, no chairman to greet new arrivals, an unknown and inexperienced manager, a squad littered with championship players or Premier League failures and a drunken owner who won''t let anyone else play with her dolls house. Why on earth would any self respecting player want to join this shambles? We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]You forgot the run down facilities at Colney.