Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Festive drinks in Tottenham

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Not last time I went and I can''t imagine it''s improved.

Would be interested to know if there is somewhere that the PUPs are meeting up.[/quote]Last time I went ( a lot of the usual Nelson crowd were with me) we stayed at the bar at Liverpool street station, then got the train to the ground nearer kick off. I think I remember someone saying there aren''t many fan friendly pubs round the ground.

Oh and if you are travelling by train, I remember an absolute nightmare getting on a train back to Liverpool street, had to queue for ages to get into the train station.That said, are the trains even running tomorrow?

Yeah, trains are running but the nearest station to the ground that''s open is Tottenham Hale, which is a 40 minute walk according to TFL.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]I''m driving down, wouldn''t risk the trains on Boxing Day.[/quote]Aye just looked, theres no service whatsoever between Norwich and Liverpool street.

Have a great day and stay safe those of you going. And give the lads a shout from me[Y]

Funny you should mention Cabbage Lessingham. Tilly was a founder cabbage but doesn''t posess a 30 year anniversary badge....