Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

The Official Merry Christmas 2015 thread

Duncan Edwards did this better a couple of years ago but I can''t find it.

A merry Christmas to you all;

The doom-mongers, doubters,

The Delia outers

The whiners, the whingers

The lunatic fringers

Waveney''s army of trolls,

The armchair Graham Polls,

The long distance loons,

The Norwegian goons,

The missing, like Newton,

The fans of Chris Hughton,

The happy clappers all wearing new scarves

Each nicely divided in two separate halves,

The thinkers, the dreamers

The Internet streamers

The conspiracy theories,

The financial queries,

The OPTA statistics

on John Ruddy''s mis-kicks,

The "bet we won''t win"-ers

The mischievous Binners,

This December, a Merry Christmas to you,

And remember, 17th place will do

You forgot The Inner Circle and the usual suspects and of course those no longer with us thanks to Peter The Deleter.  [:D]

Its official Bor is a genius....................... Merry Christmas to one and all, and thanks for the banter, insults, poor jokes, and s*** analysis of matches over the last 12 months, every post helped make 2015 the year that it was, been a pleasure being part of it.

Merry Christmas to all supporters, especially those who, like me live in Suffolk, those two games in May will live long in the memory, nothing beats thrashing the fraudsters up the road.

Merry Xmas from Bruges to all you lovely pinkun posters, hope you all have a great time xx

Merry Xmas, from the very north of Norway. 2 hours of daylight, and even those 2 precious hours can be described as dusk.

Heavy rain, strong winds close to storm grading, and for food we eat fish soaked in lye (lutefisk), and sheep heads (the eye muscle is delicious).

But I will survive also this winter, and on Dec 28 I''m on my way to England for a week of footie, poker, drinking and other male specialities.

[quote user="grefstad"]on Dec 28 I''m on my way to England for a week of footie, poker, drinking and other male specialities.[/quote]
The gimp suit, right?

Grefstad wrote:

''Merry Xmas, from the very north of Norway. 2 hours of daylight, and even those 2 precious hours can be described as dusk.

Heavy rain, strong winds close to storm grading, and for food we eat fish soaked in lye (lutefisk), and sheep heads (the eye muscle is delicious). ''

No wonder you''re such a misery

Lord: whats the point of messing up a Merry Xmas thread? Feel better throwing even more nonsense at another poster?

I wish you a Merry Xmas, and I am glad you will likely have a better Xmas than I will, but I am not complaining.

People living in this land knows that after rain, it will be sun, and after dark, it will be light. Every part of the year has its charm, even the dark and often cold winters.

Just wanted to say Merry Xmas to Wiz and Waveney who have both been missing for a week, guess they have finally both been forced to post more elsewhere.

Also Merry Xmas to Gerry In Romania who texted to say he has log in/password problems on here past month but still reads, he said to say Happy Xmas to the pinkun posters he met in the Nelson on his last visit, he''s back in Feb.

If you ever wondered how a dish consisting of a sheep''s head looks like, take a look:

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/smalahove/pool/

Probably not for the fainthearted, but you English have never (traditionally) been sissies, so I guess it will be accepted in this board..

Yes, we Norwegians eat whatever that moves around. Whales, sheep, reindeer, wolves, squirrels, eagles, polar bears, whatever. If it has got a head and a heart, we will sooner or later eat it ;)

[quote user="Captain Canary"]Merry Xmas from all in Lowestoft[/quote]Should that not include all your multiple accounts Waveney ? [:D]See you at Spurs. [Y]

A very Happy Christmas to you all, and also to everyone at Norwich City Football Club - thanks for giving us supporters such an exciting 2015 :)