Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Jerome injury

Jerome pulled up with his hamstring today. Anyone know any more? If he is out, who do you vote replaces him? I''d be keen to see Mbokani given a go to be honest. He''s our most likely chance of goals and the best we have in the air. Don''t think he''s been seen enough yet this season.

Seeing as it was at the end of the game, after running himself ragged, I would like to hope its cramp / tightness rather than an actual injury.

Not being wise after the event but I was genuinely surprised more players (such as Jerome) were not rested today. I never felt Spurs was a game we were realistically going to get much joy from, so I thought Tettey would also get a rest as well.

[quote user="Jacko"] I thought Tettey would also get a rest as well.[/quote]He''s well on the road of racking up enough yellows for another ban so it won''t be long

KoromaCrab wrote the following post at 26/12/2015 7:56 PM:

Will he get a new pair of socks though?

That''s a good question Koroma and I can only hazard a guess that there will be a new pair neatly folded on his bench.

I do wonder what effect today''s exertions will have on him for Monday, we need him sharp for the Villa game.