Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Spurs vs Norwich - Match Thread

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]BBC live scores are all behind.

Thought we''d made it to half-time on level terms.[/quote]I noticed the same, lots of other sites affected incl Sky Sports.

[quote user="9Зvintage"][quote user="Johnny Stump"]BBC live scores are all behind.

Thought we''d made it to half-time on level terms.[/quote]I noticed the same, lots of other sites affected incl Sky Sports.[/quote]2 of my apps stateside are behind as well

[quote user="lake district canary"]Keep positive - anything can still happen!!

[/quote]Yes, could easily be 4 or 5lets hope not.

Have we decided who we are going to scapegoat yet?For me its just that Spurs are a very good side, I don''t think we have played that badly.

[quote user="morty"]Have we decided who we are going to scapegoat yet?For me its just that Spurs are a very good side, I don''t think we have played that badly.[/quote]True[Y]

Really don''t know how those subs are supposed to change anything. Haven''t had a decent attack in this 2nd half

I''m not saying AN is not the right man for the job, he''s still learning and will improve, but he has been completely and utterly clueless today on how to play against Spurs. No plan B

You only need to look at the goals against column to see where the trouble has been all season. You don''t need a coaching badge for that.

Spurs too good, Norwich utterly woeful. Neil pretty much waving the white flag with those subs.. HAS to be better on Monday.

I''m a big supporter of Neil and am quick to praise him but today for me he threw in the towel and accepted defeat. Didn''t try to influence the course of the match at all

[quote user="ricardo"]You only need to look at the goals against column to see where the trouble has been all season. You don''t need a coaching badge for that.[/quote]
Funnily enough, some of us were saying on deadline day that we would be struggling because of the defence. It''s still astounding that we didn''t strengthen over the summer. Not acceptable. Thankfully, January is just around the corner and we have opportunity to rectify that and we''ve not been cut adrift.

[quote user="JF"]I''m a big supporter of Neil and am quick to praise him but today for me he threw in the towel and accepted defeat. Didn''t try to influence the course of the match at all[/quote]How did he do that then?Didn''t we finish with two strikers on the pitch?What changes would you have made?