Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Spurs vs Norwich - Match Thread

Am interested to see what Odidja and Mulumbu can do from the start. Is a very powerful midfield. Always concerns me when Wes doesn''t start though. We don''t look as good a team without him. Maybe being saved for Villa.

I assume the aim is for one of those central three (not necessarily the same one all the time) to try to get forward, so Jerome doesn''t get isolated.

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Do not think anyone picked that team, but i like it.

One question is the official or unofficial match thread?![/quote]
I thought keeping it ambiguous would retain an air of mystery about it.
Club just tweeted again by the way, they made an error on the lineup tweet.
Keeper was wrong in original tweet, it''s Declan De Gea in nets for us today, not Rudd, apologies for any confusion...

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Do not think anyone picked that team, but i like it.

Keeper was wrong in original tweet, it''s Declan De Gea in nets for us today, not Rudd, apologies for any confusion...
[/quote][:D]

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Do not think anyone picked that team, but i like it.

[/quote]

Tw*t.

Big day for Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe. Hope he has a good game.We''ll have to see how well that midfield can keep possession.  Mulumbu and Tettey might have a fair bit of chasing around today.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Do not think anyone picked that team, but i like it.

[/quote]

Tw*t.

[/quote]

Hypocrite.

Cant help feeling a thumping in the air today for City, just feels that way. But interesting line up, with Mulumbu in and Ofoe...who could see that coming?..Happy this is the end of the very tough run against the big clubs, and City have done ok..just do your best for Alex guys OTBC.

Bright start, but getting battered now, Rudd though proving what a fantastic keeper he really is, could of been 3 or 4 if not for him.

Would have taken a point at Man U & Spurs so we''re ahead of thatJust hope we don''t get battered here although it looks like we couldShame after a bright start but if you don''t take your chance the rest is history

Anything from Man Utd/Spurs sort of away games are bonus points. The fact that we won at Old Trafford is huge and we move on to much more winnable home games.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Anything from Man Utd/Spurs sort of away games are bonus points. The fact that we won at Old Trafford is huge and we move on to much more winnable home games.[/quote]

Bonus points?   What are "bonus points" ? This game isn''t over yet either.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Al Harrington"]Anything from Man Utd/Spurs sort of away games are bonus points. The fact that we won at Old Trafford is huge and we move on to much more winnable home games.[/quote]

Bonus points?   What are "bonus points" ? This game isn''t over yet either.

[/quote]

Don''t be a pedantic be l l end everyone knows you are. Anything you get in the away games in the PL at the big boys are bonus and you don''t expect to get. The home games against teams around are you are far more likely and will target them.