Sign in to follow this  
Hector the Canary

Pie awards

I think we all ought to put this into piespective! Definitely best pie I''ve ever had following the mighty Canaries is from the chip shop opposite the away end at Crewe - delicious (not that I want to go back there in a hurry!)

Scampi and chips at Wembley closely followed by the chicken burgers at Spurs.

One thing''s for sure its not the sloppy sausage rolls at Carrow Road.

I thought i had better bump this up for Waveney and give my views on the grub on offer at WHL today. I went for the cheeseburger at £4.50 and have to say it was easily the best i have had at any away ground. A good size and surprisingly had a plentiful beef and cheese content kept at a good temperature in a foil wrapping. 8/10. Two of my friends had the balti pie on offer and likewise they were impressed so also 8/10.Then taking our seats before the game none other the the man himself came and introduced himself to me....... Waveney. Having now met him i am surprised there were any pies and burgers left to purchase !!  [;)] What a big unit he is and not at all the picture i had built up in my mind. [:D]Good to meet you fella. [Y]

Today he introduced himself as Canary from the Waveney Valley. Can''t help you with your question Mr. J.

For the record, yesterdays steak and ale offering at WHL, was probably the best this season, served hot but not too hot that couldn''t hold it, great pastry, plenty meat content and very tasty.

Lessy I thought the pie was OK a bit to much air and not enough filling for me though

Plenty of ale!!!

Now Tilly starts to understand in a bit more detail around Waveney and all the plastic stuff as well!!!!