Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Half way

So 20 pts & 15th placeI''ll settle for that even though it could have been better by maybe as many as 6 or 7 pointsArguably our 2nd half fixtures are slighly more favourable than the first half fixtures have beenOnly 6 points behind the likes of Everton in 11th so there''s lots of teams in a survival battle/If Sunderland lose their game in hand on Wednesday then the bottom 2 will have a lot to make up.With almost everyone capable of beating anyone this season we have really nobody to fear.A couple of good signings in crucial positions would be a big bonus.I''ll stick my kneck out now - we will survive.

I said 15th at the start of the season and I will stick by it although we need to remember 17th - with the squad who came up through the playoffs and a young and inexperienced manager -  is an achievement in itself.

With far more tricky home games to come in the second half of the season, we finish the year arguabky four points behind where we need to be based on a target of 39 points. Hopefully, given our points accrual thus far, 35 points might be enough. Just.

I am pretty pleased so far, the style of play has dropped off but to be honest that doesn''t really matter at the moment, results do. One or two well placed additions and we will be safe with a little to spare.

Have to be feeling happy tonight, blimey even Highland must be.

We were looking to be in the poo and to get 6 points from those last three fixtures, come on, that''s got to lift your spirit Highland.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Have to be feeling happy tonight, blimey even Highland must be.

We were looking to be in the poo and to get 6 points from those last three fixtures, come on, that''s got to lift your spirit Highland.[/quote]
If you think that Jenks you don''t know much about the Highlands ..........

Would have taken this at the start of the season but in hindsight it could have been even better bar some individual errors and some poor luck. That''s just how it goes for most clubs though

Just trying to shine a light in his dark corner during the festivities WCšŸ˜Š, there is always hope to turn a man from the dark side.šŸ˜³

The 1 win in 11 really was a problem. We cannot afford another run like this.

Half way we are not cut adrift and in the mix. Could not expect much more when we had such a slow summer transfer.

The window is critical as with great additions and points during this period can set us up. Great cup draw against man city which can mean we can focus solely on staying in this league.

Roll on the opening of the window and Southampton. Let''s reverse that terrible result and performance from st marys

Prediction a very nervous 17th at the end of the season.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Just trying to shine a light in his dark corner during the festivities WCšŸ˜Š, there is always hope to turn a man from the dark side.šŸ˜³[/quote]
Only two sorts of lifted spirits Jenks: from the bottle to the glass and the glass to the mouth [;)]