Sign in to follow this  
David Matthews

So who do you think won the 3000 metre run???

When our beloved team got back to pre season training the other day we all heard about this timed 3000 metre run that they had to endure.

I wonder who won it? I can imagine that Gary holt would have always done well but i have no idea who would win it now!

My guess though would be Leon Mckensie, as he seems like the competitive one amongst the team!

i reckon Jonson did, or maybe Huckers!

thou im sure roberts if he was still here would have won it on his mobility scooter

Doherty would have won, but unfortunately he set off in the wrong direction, then fell over when he tried to turn round...

Francis realised how close the route took him to the A11 and was last seen somewhere around Whymondham, holding a cardboard sign saying "Portsmouth"

[quote]Doherty would have won, but unfortunately he set off in the wrong direction, then fell over when he tried to turn round... Francis realised how close the route took him to the A11 and was last seen ...[/quote]

lol

I know for a fact damien francis has the best fitness levels at the club...... so he should win!!!!

Thats if he can be bothered to turn up!

other than that i think paul mcveigh stands a good chance with that long stride of his

Hucks would be quick in a sprint but I''m not sure if he would be good at long distance. I think Francis would be good.

On a personal note I did a 3000m a couple of months back abd did it in 12min 06sec. Not quite up to the pace I would expect from the City boys but I was still pleased.

well ive been up the training ground before and mckenzie isnt that good at running when i went it was danny crow it certainly wouldnt ave been fleming thats fot sure my money would be on henderson !!!!!!

[quote]well ive been up the training ground before and mckenzie isnt that good at running when i went it was danny crow it certainly wouldnt ave been fleming thats fot sure my money would be on henderson !!!...[/quote]

supprise supprise

Henderson couldnt win the oap''s disabled 10 meter walk!

yer think wot u wana think but ive been there and henderson isnt far short frm the front!!!!!!! (jus cos u jelous of ian thats why you think it)so let me ask you if he couldnt win oaps walk how the hell would he ave gottin into football!!!!!!! u cant be much of a ncfc fan can ya?!!!?!!!

Rumour has it that Phil Mulryne returned specially for the event - which is said to be his favourite, due to his enormously high levels of fitness.  Apparantly he stormed into a lead within the first ten meters, only to be caught out by a cruel and unfair trick.  Someone had parked a burger van at the 20 meter mark.