Sign in to follow this  
Holtcantshoot

Think we could do with another Attacking midfielder and right winger

I see Robert Snodgrass started his first game for Hull today and Leroy Fer still hanging around at QPR.

We could bring them back in and we can play the classic team from the heady days of the 13/14 season!

I reckon that big Spanish centre-back who plays for ''boro and the guy who''s got Brighton into the top 6 of the Championship would be good acquisitions for the club as well.

They''ve all got Premier League experience ''n all.

put Redmond back on the right wing - he only went to the byeline twice today on left side, because he prefers to come back on his right foot.

Attacking midfielder maybe would be a good acquisition. as you say... but not those two

Naismith and a centre back, I would be happy with.

VOO and Naismith would compete with Hoolahan for the attacking midfielder role. Once Jarvis is back we''ll have three good wingers available with Brady and Redmond.

We have Jarvis available soon, and Brady who seemed very good a week or two ago, plus Redmond, and we have the improving Murphy brothers gaining experience, so why would we need another right winger,

In an ideal situation and say 4.4.2 we could need another wide player, but I suspect that fullbacks will be pressed into service as wing backs. I could get a little crowded down the wings.

On attacking midfielders, Howson may not be as good as he was at the beginning of the season, nor is Dorrans, but they have the ability and skills, and Vidas seems to be coming good. If you are going to play either two strikers or one plus Wes, how many attacking midfielders do we need?

Naismith CAM

Pritchard RW

A CB

Afobe ST

Pinto RB

Job done!