Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Message to all fans

[quote user="morty"]I was quite happy to "call a truce" [/quote]

[:D]  Hilarious.   Your approach had no humility in it at all, showing you in your worst light as an unrelenting, ungracious and feeble minded keyboard warrior.  You and bor are by far the biggest egos on here....bor fortunately has some redeeming features and sometimes shows a more human side.   You do not and your sad ridiculous facade fools no-one.  Your treatment of this forum is so poor to the extent that I am constantly surprised you have the nerve to continue on it.  I may be a fool for highlighting you and bor''s continual ego-mania on this board, because it only invites more rubbish from you, but for as long as you both choose to denigrate perfectly respectable posters - not just me btw - with your egotistical cr*p, then the more I shall draw attention to it.   I like bor, he is a bit jekyll and hyde, but he has a softer side.  You do not. That is sad for this message board and sad for you. 

Not surprised in the least you wouldn''t give me any slack, not that I am asking for that, but in the real world, people have lives and sometimes things said in fun can be completely non-funny in reality.  I''ve said this to you before, but I''ll say it again - this board is for Norwich supporters of all kinds to post on and not your own personal internet play thing to treat people like sh*t.  Perhaps one day you''ll learn, but atm, you have my sympathy for being so completely devoid of  compassion and empathy.  You need to grow up.  

Lakey, give it a rest. There is nobody ( that''s not one single person ) on this forum who has a bigger ego than you do. I have a feeling that even if you fart you think that''s worthy of starting a thread. It isn''t.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]
Lakey, give it a rest. There is nobody ( that''s not one single person ) on this forum who has a bigger ego than you do. I have a feeling that even if you fart you think that''s worthy of starting a thread. It isn''t.
[/quote]

Spot on I don''t know why he doesn''t give us all a break and move on

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]
[/quote]

I am one of the easiest going of people and wouldn''t normally say boo to a goose.    There are two things as far as I am concerned - this is a board for Norwich fans and fans should be able post without being abused or trolled.  Once people start doing that,  the target has a choice - either to walk away or answer back.  I choose to answer back.  If that makes me look like  big ego, so be it.  What I have found, of course, is that if you answer back, you just end up looking as bad as the perpetrators.   The other thing is to do with my posting - it''s true that if people ignored my boring or non-relevant threads, or just disagreed with them - the there would be no trouble - and I wouldn''t be on here half as much as I am.  But they don''t - and so the cycle just starts again.  So then, I should walk away.....but if everyone that was abused and harrased walked away, the board would effectively be seen to be controlled by the gobshites.  That is no way for an NCFC board to be like. Too many people have left the forum  because of abuse.  There is some moderation, but it is largely left to ourselve to self-moderate.  Some people can''t do that - and fall in to the trap of looking like complete idiots to all and sundry.  I''m an idiot too and I spend too much time on here, but when there is no angst, no-one trolling and no-one abusing, this board is a great place to be.  Ideally it would be like that all the time, but when ugliness shows it''s head, it should imo be faced down, not run away from.  Again, if that makes me look like a big ego, so be it.  But this is the best place to be as a NCFC fan and all other message boards don''t quite hack it, so in that way, Archant have it about right.  But it could be better - but it involves all of us not putting up with abuse and harrassment.  It''s ugly and it''s unecessary.   Have a nice day.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Morty and LDC,

Give it a rest, both of you.

Cheers.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="morty"] I''m here to talk about football, always have been since day one of this forum. [/quote]

Really? A search on Morty''s 100 last posts will probably show 5% footie discussions, the rest is just meaningless, tiresome, self obsessed cr@p.

As for the partner-in-crime, Bor, don''t even get me started.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="morty"] I''m here to talk about football, always have been since day one of this forum. [/quote]

Really? A search on Morty''s 100 last posts will probably show 5% footie discussions, the rest is just meaningless, tiresome, self obsessed cr@p.

As for the partner-in-crime, Bor, don''t even get me started.[/quote]Are you okay mate? [:(]You''re going from thread to thread insulting people, do you need a cuddle or something?