Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Message to all fans

Get behind the team tomorrow. We all know the fans get confidence from good performances and that in turn encourages

good support which in turn helps the players perform better, which in

turn helps encourage the fans, which helps encourage the players more. So, instead of watching Dragons Den tonight, download the words to OTBC and learn them off by heart so you can join in when they do the countdown 3-2-1........... I can only make two or three games a year but I''ve sat in every seat in the ground over the years and I''ve always managed to create a lot of noise from whichever stand I''ve been in. I live in an apartment on the ninety-fifth floor of my block, so you see, I''m much too far away to attend games regularly but fortunately, I''m also in a position where I can look down on other fans, which is something I do regularly.So let''s have a wall of sound tomorrow cheering them on and singing even when the boys are flat footed and occasionally walking around the pitch aimlessly or even just standing still when they should be looking for space. And definitely no booing, (unless of course, someone mentions Robert Snodgrass). Let''s get back to the days when Carrow Rd was a wall of sound just  as it was when the fantastically talented and entertaining Chris Hughton was here.So come on everybody, turn my stream (which I would pay for if they let me) into a torrent of sound...........[<:o)]3-2-1............  KICK IT OFF, THROW IT IN, HAVE A LITTLE mmm. mm mm mm mm mm mm Mmmmmmmm mmm mmmmm mmm mmm ON THE BALL CITY NEVER MIND THE DANGER mmm mmm HORAH mm mm mmmm CLAP  CLAP CLAP.[<:o)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I''d make the long trip myself for this one but I''m afraid I wouldn''t be able to look at that ugly hotel in the corner.[/quote]Come now Yankee, It''s all part of the matchday experience as it gives the miserablists something to moan about when we win. [:D]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Lappin, have you ever sat in my seat ?[/quote]No, but I did sit down at half-time on that railway sleeper that used to be there. [:D]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Now its "On the BALLS City" courtesy of Morty, previous thread.[/quote]I guarantee that will be a headline in the EDP tomorrow[:D]

Lappinitup the time Lord as he must be over a thousand years old to have sat in every seat in the ground, presumably including the directors box and corporate and hospitality boxes assuming an average of 22 home games a season.

Of course he might be sprouting utter bollox which would not be unusual for him!

And yes I do know he is trying to be ironic but his attempt is doomed I tell you, it''s doomed.

[quote user="Captain Canary"]I do wonder if LDC does actually go to the occasional game I really don''t think he does[/quote]There''s photographic evidence of him in the Nelson when Norwich were playing at home a while back so it would have been a bit of a schlep to come all that way and not make the last half mile or so. I think it''s a safe bet that he''s made at least one game....[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Captain Canary"]I do wonder if LDC does actually go to the occasional game I really don''t think he does[/quote]There''s photographic evidence of him in the Nelson when Norwich were playing at home a while back so it would have been a bit of a schlep to come all that way and not make the last half mile or so. I think it''s a safe bet that he''s made at least one game....[;)][/quote]

He might be good at photo shopping?

[quote user="Captain Canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Captain Canary"]I do wonder if LDC does actually go to the occasional game I really don''t think he does[/quote]There''s photographic evidence of him in the Nelson when Norwich were playing at home a while back so it would have been a bit of a schlep to come all that way and not make the last half mile or so. I think it''s a safe bet that he''s made at least one game....[;)][/quote]

He might be good at photo shopping?[/quote]Like with your good self yesterday Waveney i have met Lakey. It was after a home game when he accepted an invite to have a pint in The Nelson. A few games later i again saw him this time at an away game at Blackpool where he was sitting near Ed Balls and his kids. Now how spooky is that ?

[quote user="Captain Canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Captain Canary"]I do wonder if LDC does actually go to the occasional game I really don''t think he does[/quote]There''s photographic evidence of him in the Nelson when Norwich were playing at home a while back so it would have been a bit of a schlep to come all that way and not make the last half mile or so. I think it''s a safe bet that he''s made at least one game....[;)][/quote]

He might be good at photo shopping?[/quote]Like with your good self yesterday Waveney i have met Lakey. It was after a home game when he accepted an invite to have a pint in The Nelson. A few games later i again saw him this time at an away game at Blackpool where he was sitting near Ed Balls and his kids. Now how spooky is that ?

[quote user="Captain Canary"]Having met you and Morty I just need to meet Lapps to complete the holy trinity[/quote]Sorry mate, first rule of Lapps club....

[quote user="Captain Canary"]Having met you and Morty I just need to meet Lapps to complete the holy trinity[/quote]He told me he would love to meet you to Waveney and he will be with me in The Nelson tomorrow after the game around 5.15pm. He will not buy all your accounts a drink though. [:D]

[quote user="Captain Canary"]Can''t make after the game tomorrow but will take you up on the chance to meet him at the Nelson soon[/quote]FIGHT! [8o|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Captain Canary"]Can''t make after the game tomorrow but will take you up on the chance to meet him at the Nelson soon[/quote]FIGHT! [8o|][/quote]
Let''s have a fair fight gentlemen! Now, back to your corners and let''s have alternate turns on the dispensing of elastic bands. No sips of beer in between if your aim is three feet wide of the target.

While the cat''s away the mice will play.  Good effort from Lapps, I''ll buy you a pint next match I come to in Norwich, which is likely to be near the end of the season.   For those who  question my attendance, normally make 8 - 10 a season, but none so far this season (for various good reasons).  Should be able to get a few in during the run in.