Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

It's oh so quiet

Normally when we lose a home game we have several threads started by now.

Where is the Howson Was Great thread?

Mbokani led the line well?

Clean sheet, yay?

Hmm.

Ssshhhhhh.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Having a go again just after the match. What a surprise.  If you want to start a positive thread, start one, or you could just shut up.

[/quote]It''s not often that I agree with you LDC, but it would be nice if Bor could shut up for a change.Cue childish retort in 3,2,1...........

IBT agreed, he is becoming tedious with his poor attempts at humour and as someone who actually knows him I am somewhat surprised and disappointed with his current attitude on this board!

Bor, you''re better than this!

Where as the ignorant nasty attacks on players, manager and board which are being mocked are not tedious then?

How about we discuss whether beating Utd and Villa will relegate us? At this rate we could discuss whether winning the next 10 games will relegate us.

[quote user="T"]Where as the ignorant nasty attacks on players, manager and board which are being mocked are not tedious then?[/quote]

At the end of every bad game, bor is on here mocking people''s emotions and reactions. When we win it deprives him of the opportunity.  Never mind bor, you could always start another parody thread if you have nothing else to say.

Sorry T, and this pains me to say this but, I have to concur with LDC on this. Bor, in his alter ego Chops was an extremely funny and ironic poster who''s posts we looked forward to reading. His Christmas Pantomime a few years ago was classic!

Now, unfortunately he has become tedious with lame attempts of humour and is not adverse at personally insulting posters which, previously, he never did!

Anyway, that''s my opinion, I''m sure a lot of people disagree but so be it!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Sorry T, and this pains me to say this but, I have to concur with LDC on this. Bor, in his alter ego Chops was an extremely funny and ironic poster who''s posts we looked forward to reading. His Christmas Pantomime a few years ago was classic!

Now, unfortunately he has become tedious with lame attempts of humour and is not adverse at personally insulting posters which, previously, he never did!

Anyway, that''s my opinion, I''m sure a lot of people disagree but so be it![/quote]Couldn''t be more wrong for me, Bor''s posts are one small bit of humour on a board that is becoming increasingly tetchy and devoid of debate or discussion.I salute the Bor.

While agreeing about MC the continual parodying of the continual unpleasant whingers who have never done anything with their lives apart from being negative is the joke. Seems some don''t like their own medecine. It is amusing me.

Have to agree there T, but mocking and parody have a place, not continuously!

Nothing near our best performance but a great result and bang on at the halfway point for the season at 20 points. Bring on the new year!

P.s - Bor has a very good point.

As I said Brian, that''s my opinion and some people will disagree.

OTBC

[quote user="hogesar"]Nothing near our best performance but a great result and bang on at the halfway point for the season at 20 points. Bring on the new year!

P.s - Bor has a very good point.[/quote]

Don''t get that in the slightest.  Two minutes after the match finishes and you would think most people would be celebrating. Not our bor it seems. More interested in board shenanigans than the football.

Two minutes after a match finishes and we lose, home or otherwise, there are six or more threads in play with various scapegoats and targets for abuse.
I am simply asking where, two minutes after the match finishes, is one single thread saying "hurrah, we won"?
I would suggest people need to play the post and not the poster.
Oh, and thanks for the couple of compliments in amongst the grudges. A shame some people have to make this personal.

In retrospect Bor, didn''t mean to make it personal but you are a better poster than your recent posts! Will play the post, boring and predictable!

[quote user="Bor"]Two minutes after a match finishes and we lose, home or otherwise, there are six or more threads in play with various scapegoats and targets for abuse.
I am simply asking where, two minutes after the match finishes, is one single thread saying "hurrah, we won"?
I would suggest people need to play the post and not the poster.
Oh, and thanks for the couple of compliments in amongst the grudges. A shame some people have to make this personal.
[/quote]When satire fails try irony.

[quote user="Bor"]Two minutes after a match finishes and we lose, home or otherwise, there are six or more threads in play with various scapegoats and targets for abuse.
[/quote]

Why didn''t you start one saying "Hurrah we won" then this thread would have been pointless.......oh......

You just do yourself no favours LDC. You claim to prefer football discussion yet follow conflict around the forum like a little puppy. I''m saying this entirely politely but if you ignored the people you don''t like and claim abuse you they would leave you alone I''m sure.

Well, that''s kind of my point. 
Any of you could have started that thread.
Not only did you fail to do so, you then pounced on this thread which asks why nobody had started that thread.
I think most of you need to consider what it is to be a supporter.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]In retrospect Bor, didn''t mean to make it personal but you are a better poster than your recent posts! Will play the post, boring and predictable![/quote]
Fair enough, point taken.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]You just do yourself no favours LDC. You claim to prefer football discussion yet follow conflict around the forum like a little puppy. I''m saying this entirely politely but if you ignored the people you don''t like and claim abuse you they would leave you alone I''m sure.[/quote]I may not do myself any favours, but the level of unprovoked harrassment, both personal and abusive Bor has dished out has generally been way over the top.   He knows it. The moderator on this board knows it too. The fact that he is still allowed to post despite his multi-user names and abusiveness is probably because he is often entertaining and comedic, but this thread illustrates perfectly his agenda.  Straight after a match, pick on posters to get a reaction. He does it when we lose and he does it when we win!  That is trolling.