I sit at my desk & when I look at my Desktop Calender I see a Notts Forest player in a yellow shirt, In August I will look at Damo who maybe wearing a Pompey shirt .

A) Do I stick a picture of a current Norwich player over these monthly cards.

B) Grin & Bear it.

C) Get back to work.

D) Use my Outlook calender

Thank you in advance for your help

It is a serious issue.  July is a long month anyway (what with the 31 days and all) without having to look at a Holty in the wrong colour shirt.

You could colour his shirt in to make it look more authentic.  Either that or take the whole month off work.

I presume that is why Greeno was Mr January as they didn''t know if he would be here in Feb let alone the second half of the year.

I''m not sure what the calendar has on it, but I would say re-live the nostalgia of Blue Peter and get out your scissors and glue (double sided sticky tape isn''t enough ). Spend some idle moments trawling the web for good pics of current players - I doubt you have a Deano, and perhaps a Shacks? or even a pic of the 3 newbies.

Or....take it back to the shop and demand a refund for the months where they show non-City players!!

[quote]I''m not sure what the calendar has on it, but I would say re-live the nostalgia of Blue Peter and get out your scissors and glue (double sided sticky tape isn''t enough ). Spend some idle moments traw...[/quote]

Talking of which, my daughter was 15 on Tuesday. She got a card from the club with a premier league sticker in it.

Cheapskates.

[quote]Talking of which, my daughter was 15 on Tuesday. She got a card from the club with a premier league sticker in it. Cheapskates.[/quote]

Maybe we didn''t go down afterall and Craven Cottage was all a dream? You know, like in Dallas

E) get me a job where you work. i wouldn''t mind getting paid to sit at a desk, stare at a calender and post messages on web forums.