Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

would you gamble on Jack Grealish ?

now taking villas position is it worth a cheeky bid

his stock is a lot lower as this going out lifestyle bad boy image etc

but with a strong manager like AN could we get the best out of him we know what he can produce

would be a gamble and I don''t know how many clubs would be put off by his off field lifestyle at the moment

but if he ditched that and felt wanted could we sneak in

he was out of our price range before or this paper talk stuff but is I believe that would have effected his price and how many clubs would take that gamble or is he to much of a bad apple ?

[quote user="ricardo"]Overated[/quote]

This

Not for me as not convinced he is better than we already have.

I think he''s an overrated precious little bo**ocks, who thinks the world should kiss his butt cos he''s got a bit of talent. No thank you.

A season or two in the Champs would do him the world of good ........and we wont be in the Champs next season.

Better than Jarvis, Brady and Redmond? No, not in hells chance.

If we have a bit spare in summer, yes, I''d consider him the successor to Wes. Not in Jan tho. Villa will want too much, we have other priorities and he needs to get his head screwed back on.

If he does move on though, Wes and Brady would be perfect mentors to him at club and national level and he has the talent to be better than both of them if he can hone it correctly.

I think it more likely he''s going to get picked up by a West Ham or a Palace...

Didn''t really notice him yesterday but then all of villa gave a good indication as to why they are where they find themselves in the table,

An upgrade on Redmond? You must be having a laugh. They''re a similar age but Redmond has greater potential and is already a more polished performer.

I''ll also draw your attention to the 64 international youth caps Redmond has accrued for England compared to Grealish''s 19 as evidence of this.

i personal think if his head was right he is / could be better than Redmond

Redmond plays better for his country under 21''s than he does for us

like i said he would be a gamble drop all the nightclub stuff but if AN could do that would be hell of a player

when he burst on the scene he was unplayable in some games have you ever said that about Redmond many times in the PL ??

You''re right that he''s been unplayable in some games Norfolk.

The reason of course is that he''s been banished from the Villa first team because of off-field issues.

Oh - and Redmond was, by common consent, Man of the Match in our recent victory at Man Utd. How many times has anybody been able to say anything similar about Grealish?