Sign in to follow this  
KoromaCrab

Should squad players...

... do halftime shows during match days?

Perhaps cheerleading? It would allow the fans to see those players they don''t usually get a chance to due to not being picked.

Maybe even football cheerleading? Is there such a thing? That way the players could display their footballing skills in other ways to potentially impress the manager.

[quote user="Bor"]A dance routine to a song chosen on the official club website in the preceding week.[/quote]Terrific idea. In the week that we lost Lemmy, I think it would be a fitting tribute to see Ace of Spades being the first instalment against Southampton. Would love to see Laffs, Whittaker et al doing some vivacious air guitar while I imbibe my adequately heated sausage roll.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Bor"]A dance routine to a song chosen on the official club website in the preceding week.[/quote]Terrific idea. In the week that we lost Lemmy, I think it would be a fitting tribute to see Ace of Spades being the first instalment against Southampton. Would love to see Laffs, Whittaker et al doing some vivacious air guitar while I imbibe my adequately heated sausage roll.[/quote]Ingest. INGEST.You definitely can''t drink a sausage roll.*facepalm*

[quote user="Bor"]I bet hipsters have a blended sausage roll cocktail somewhere.[/quote]It''s the new pulled pork.

A half time Q+A with the players (tweet them a question) whilst they do a dance routine to a song voted for by the fans (during the week).

Also they would wave the big flags before the game to highlight their passion for the club.