Sign in to follow this  
dave butler

Can we win the league this season as well as we did season before last

to win the league this season in my opinion will be harder than the other year as the competition is much harder but the bonus is we have a stronger team its hard to balance out

leeds, norwich, palace, sheff wed, sheff united, plymouth, wolves and reading will all be in the hunt imho. luton may well be the dark horses of the championship. cardiff will certainly be relegated .

there should be some huge acverage attendances. i bet coca cola are loving this.

[quote]leeds, norwich, palace, sheff wed, sheff united, plymouth, wolves and reading will all be in the hunt imho. luton may well be the dark horses of the championship. cardiff will certainly be relegated ...[/quote]

Remove Leeds, both the Sheffield teams, Plymouth and Reading from the list of serious contenders, ie Top Two, then I think its a race between us, Palarse and Wolves. Southampton are losing their better players and will struggle, Palarse may do too, so it could be us vs Wolves... oooh, that''ll be tasty!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

We can but probably wont.

As far as I see it this league is no more or less competitive than when we won it last time.  There are a dozen teams who can get promoted and 3 or 4 who will be bitterly disappointed if they dont at least make the playoffs with the squads they have.  However that was the story at the start of 03-04 season, when we were in the dozen or so maybes - a club could again emerge from that group this season.

We will have to earn promotion byapproaching each game professionally and performing consistently - with luck in running (suspensions and fitness in particular) who knows - I am braced for another tense but exciting seson...

OTBC    

no, we can win it better

But seriously thou, we are going to have to play better football to do so, some of the best football you have seen for years by norwich will be at carrow road this season (hopefully)

[quote]Remove Leeds, both the Sheffield teams, Plymouth and Reading from the list of serious contenders, ie Top Two, then I think its a race between us, Palarse and Wolves. Southampton are losing their bet...[/quote]

i think you may be in for a few shocks this season, evil monkey.

if we strengthen our squad then i think it will be us and Palace ahead in the top two, and a bit below us will be a very crowded play off places where anyone could win. Top 6 definately for us i think and we could do it by play offs

deano is going to take this league apart, he did it at crewe with a mediocre team around him. Mckenzie, hucks will make us the most dangerous team around. Southampton will prob lose crouch (philips already gone) so i think its btwn us and palace, fingers crossed johnson leaves palace! I think wolves will revert to their old ways.

i really do think we will win this league comfortably x

I can see several teams challenging for the top spots in the division, however i seriously doubt that either Plymouth or Luton will be amongst them.

If we revive our home form from previous seasons and from the end of the last season, then we have solid foundations, for at the very least a play-off position.  if we can then pick up points away from home, then a top two finish is on the cards.

However, to say that we will win it easy is quite frankly ridiculous.  My opinion is that Wolves will win the league and that Norwich will finish second.

On The Ball City