Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Oh No!!!! It's started again!

Ha ha!

AN playing with a straight bat and classic forward defensive technique...

Widespread media reports claimed City are in pole position to finally sign Naismith after failing with a summer bid, while Croatian media reported on Tuesday Norwich had lined up a £2.21m move for right-back Ivo Pinto.

Neil reiterated he wants to bring in fresh blood early in January, but refused to be drawn on recent speculation.

“I can’t confirm anything about a deal in place (for Naismith). Whatever Roberto (Martinez) and Steven decide has nothing to do with me. We’re looking to add to the squad but I won’t get into specifics about certain individuals,” he said. “Regarding him (Pinto) the exact same thing applies. We won’t be talking about individuals. It is always difficult to say when we will get the business done. The bottom line is until that paperwork is signed and they are in the building then nothing is complete, nothing is done.

“As far as I am concerned we are no further forward than this time yesterday. Once we have got deals over the line we can discuss it. We want to strengthen and give the lads already here a hand.”

Toffees’ chief Martinez adopted a similar stance earlier in the day, insisting he plans to sit down and discuss Naismith’s future after a hectic spell of fixtures.

Everton play five times in 14 days, beginning with a home clash with Tottenham on Sunday, and Martinez believes clarity will be brought to Naismith’s situation after that run.

No it hasn''t, the naughty people have been warned to stop derailing threads lol lol

[quote user="cityangel"]No it hasn''t, the naughty people have been warned to stop derailing threads lol lol[/quote]Oh dear, someone has got her spoon out this morning, hasn''t she?[:)]Oh and "lol".

[quote user="cityangel"]No it hasn''t, the naughty people have been warned to stop derailing threads lol lol[/quote]
Did someone replace the full stop on your keyboard with a "lol" button?

No they haven''t but as we have no access to smilees using chrome on here, when Im laughing lol has to suffice .

Happy New Year Mr Chops ...............

Oh no!!! Another thread started by another jealous s c u m m e r. Dont worry I''m sure you''ll get your obligatory player on a free transfer come in this window. 😂

AN: “We want to strengthen and give the lads already here a hand."

Next he''ll tell us Dieumerci has been "brilliant" for him and that the most important people at a football club are the players and the fans!