Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Lafferty

Tremendous cheer for the lad as he warmed up, yet another game as an unused sub has upped his popularity index, my tip for POTS if he continues to warm up like this.

I can''t wait until we sell the bugger. The over the top fawning from some of our fans is embarrassing, considering his contribution to Norwich City so far is practically zero.

See, he had little competition down the warmup line today. Watching Gestede warm up was like watching an old oak tree age over time.

I really like the man but if he isn''t good enough to make our team then he should be given a chance elsewhere.

Top bloke and am sure he will be missed in the dressing room

Keeps his head down, has a good attitude when picked for a team, whether it''s a cup game, U21''s or whatever, scores goals and has given no-one as far as I am aware the reason to villify him as one or two seem to like doing.   If he is on the bench, it means he is ready to play - and that is all he can do - be ready to play when called upon.  His time may come, but if in the meantime he wants away, let him.  No hard feelings and good luck. But I would prefer him to stay and fight for a place in the team.

We will be looking to add to our strike force in January I imagine, and he is already behind Jerome, Mbokani and Grabban.

He has no future here and isn''t good enough anyway so hopefully we will get our target(s) and he can be moved on in January.

I also highly doubt any other prem team will show remote interest in him.

Thing about it is we need four strikers and we usually have three in the matchday squad. So if one is injured or suspended we are down to the bare minimum now Hooper''s on loan. Somebody will always be fourth choice striker just like somebody will always be third choice keeper. This is one of the drawbacks of the transfer window and having to name the 25 man squad.

Of course he could Ghost...he''s one of the top 5 warming-uppers in the Prem and possibly the best we''ve ever had (I''m glad he''s finally being given a chance)...I''m sure someone can produce warming-up stats to prove this?!?!?

Apples

I''m starting to think he would make a good cheerleader for us.
Y''know, if you''re into that kind of thing.

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m starting to think he would make a good cheerleader for us.
Y''know, if you''re into that kind of thing.
[/quote]
He is a similar height and weight to the lad who wears the Splat the Cat costume.

You can''t teach talent like that...is he the most naturally-gifted warming-upper we have in the squad?

Apples

Doubt if Leeds could cover his Prem wages let alone pay a transfer fee of say £3/4M

If Laffs goes to Leeds it will probably just be a loan

I don''t get all the piss taking on here. Not his fault some of you fuckwits think he is messi but it''s not his fault is it. Better attitude than the little bearded twat grabban but i spose you all love him. I can see why the post count on here is falling though. He just wants to play which it appeared grabban did''nt want to for us.

Twats.

I think "only" fulham, bolton and forest have a transfer embargo this month