Sign in to follow this  
Canary99

Best of 2015

Your best/favourite

1) Goal

2) Player

3) Match

of 2015 and why. Mine would be Johnson vs Ipswich, Alex Tettey and, of course, Wembley!

1/ Loza away at Huddersfield. For me this was similar in effect to the Lansbury/Surman double almost exactly 4 years earlier vs Bristol City.2/ Howson. Huge player for us, makes us tick in midfield.3/ Got to be Wembley. Massive buzz from the whole weekend in London. It was perfect.

1. Jerome vs Palace on opening day. Sadly, one person on the planet said it didn''t count while everyone else said it would''ve contended for goal of the year in the EPL.

2. Hoolahan (even though he''s often on the bench, but when he plays, the whole team seems much stronger going forward).

3. Win at Old Trafford because we never looked like we were going to be seriously challenged by them, and because once Christmas break is over, I can laugh in the faces of the Man U supporters I deal with at work.

1) Bradley v 1p5wich ,,,, handing them their arse cannot be beaten :)

2) Bradley , closely followed by Wes , Jerome,

3) Has to be Wembley ,,, not often a Ncfc fan gets to be there and see our team win ,, brilliant ! Closely followed by all wins against the scum , and as above , old Trafford .

I apologise for not choosing one of the 3 OPs points but i will put this in as best of 2015...easy to say what a year Alex has had and its justified, but ive not forgotten the guy who was in the spotlight a year ago...Neil Adams. He stepped up when Houghton finally went, did his very best  and was gracious to know when it was not fully working. He still had us in 7th place, enough for Alex to push the club to Wembley, then left a few months to recharge and came back to accept the loan arranger post. Not a spotlight job but looking at the amount of players who have loaned out to other clubs, he must have had as important post as anyone at the club. Well done Neil!.Best player overall in 2015?...Cam.

"I apologise for not choosing one of the 3 OPs points but i will put this in as best of 2015...easy to say what a year Alex has had and its justified, but ive not forgotten the guy who was in the spotlight a year ago...Neil Adams. He stepped up when Houghton finally went, did his very best and was gracious to know when it was not fully working. He still had us in 7th place, enough for Alex to push the club to Wembley, then left a few months to recharge and came back to accept the loan arranger post. Not a spotlight job but looking at the amount of players who have loaned out to other clubs, he must have had as important post as anyone at the club. Well done Neil!.

Best player overall in 2015?...Cam"

Is this a joke ???

I

1) so many choices! Gotta be Redmond at Wembley though. That move to make it was pure sex!

2) fave player of 2015... Guess I''ll go tettey, he was nicest to me when I met them all at hudds away! Bassong gets a mention tho, him returning to the side was instrumental. Johnson up there as well.

3) Gotta be Wembley. Leeds away was pretty cool tho!

1) Still believe it was Jerome''s sublime backheel flick against Nottingham.

2) Jerome

3) Many big games: Wembley, Ipswich 4x, Old Trafford, but my personal favourite remains the away game vs B''mouth, with AN''s descend to the dugout and CamJam''s winner.