Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

Bournemouth sign forward Juan Iturbe

A dreadful goals to games ratio for a forward.  3 goals in 39 games for his last team?  What makes you think this is a "really good" signing?
Face it, if Norwich City signed a player with that goalscoring record, the pitchforks and torches brigade would be all over it.

Has been shocking this season and last, but he does have the potential to be good. We''ll see if it was worth the risk I suppose.

Would have been thought of as an exceptional signing a few seasons ago though.

[quote user="Darth Bor"]A dreadful goals to games ratio for a forward.  3 goals in 39 games for his last team?  What makes you think this is a "really good" signing?
Face it, if Norwich City signed a player with that goalscoring record, the pitchforks and torches brigade would be all over it.
[/quote]

Do you find his lack of goals disturbing ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"][quote user="Darth Bor"]A dreadful goals to games ratio for a forward.  3 goals in 39 games for his last team?  What makes you think this is a "really good" signing?
[/quote]

Do you find his lack of goals disturbing ?[/quote]
I do indeed.
I also find our fans rush to praise other club''s signings without adequate due diligence disturbing.

[quote user="firststeps"]Potentially a really good signing. I bet the wages sting!?[/quote]

It ''potentially'' DEFINITELY IS NOT THAT. I am so going to laugh at this disaster.

[quote user="Darth Bor"]A dreadful goals to games ratio for a forward.  3 goals in 39 games for his last team?  What makes you think this is a "really good" signing?
[/quote]

He''s a winger, he isn''t a striker.

As Jamae said he is a winger not a striker so goals to games ratio would not be that good. Sky sports pointed out that he has more Twitter followers than the official Bournemouth Twitter account which I thought really interesting......

grefstad wrote the following post at 01/01/2016 8:21 PM:

Think Bmouth pay 840k in loan fee for the rest of the season. Read it somewhere

Concentrate on your poker or your going to lose a fortune my boy!

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]

Concentrate on your poker or your going to lose a fortune my boy![/quote]

Just a tournament with low buy-in, so the cost of losing is not high..

I''m not overly short of funds. But then again, I don''t gamble with money I can not afford to lose. Much like the NCFC board..

Ohhhhh if only we were Bornemouth

Ohhhh howl, howl, howl. The pain! The pain of it all!

Woe is me!

Not too bothered about this, we just need to make our own good signings and we''ll be fine

Urgh.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps0n0y7sio.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps0n0y7sio.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"]Urgh.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps0n0y7sio.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps0n0y7sio.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]I take it he means he is impressed by the way Bournemouth cheated their way to promotion, QPR-style, by breaking the FFP rules.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]As Jamae said he is a winger not a striker so goals to games ratio would not be that good. Sky sports pointed out that he has more Twitter followers than the official Bournemouth Twitter account which I thought really interesting......[/quote]

He must be good then !

Has more Twitter followers than the official Bournemouth Twitter account........ By 3 times, obviously wants to be a big fish in small pond ! could be trouble ahead, switched from Paraguay to Argentina because fell out with the manager, interesting move.