Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Is Leroy Fer coming back?

I don''t think he would get away with the half arsed efforts as he did under Hughton. At his best he''d be our most complete midfielder. Be surprised if Alex fancies him.

No thankyou, he was as disappointing for me as RVW, at least with Ricky you could see that he lacked the physicality needed to do his Job in this League, Fer however just looked like he couldn''t be Arsenalled a lot of the time. ....big time charley.

Made up rumour by a Norwich "fan" who thinks it''s clever to create multiple accounts, start a player rumour which a few start to believe then he brags about it like he''s achieved something.

I should have put multiple Twitter accounts. And no, don''t want him back. Only ever saw us as a stepping stone-wasn''t up for a fight when we were struggling.

Think that''s decided then (and I agree obviously, perhaps the most laziest player we''ve ever had). I''m sure the rumours are exactly just that.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]Made up rumour by a Norwich "fan" who thinks it''s clever to create multiple accounts, start a player rumour which a few start to believe then he brags about it like he''s achieved something.[/quote]This.

Just come on for QPR to try to rescue them , they are 0-1 down at home against Hull

I hope he is not coming back .............. but he is a far better player than most on this board would give him credit for.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]I hope he is not coming back .............. but he is a far better player than most on this board would give him credit for.[/quote]*When he can be bothered.Talk to a QPR fan.