Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Jordan Graham

[quote user="Darth Bor"][quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Gave up watching, but I did notice that Jacket had a nice coat on.[/quote]
Aye, a canny jacket.
[/quote]I remember one day in the late 80''s we played Watford when both Kenny Jackett and Tony Coton were in their team. To the delight of the ''Pink-Un''  football reporter Jackett was subbed and so was able to write : " The manager took off his Jackett but kept his Coton "I''ll get my...

And Smith must score wrote;-

"I remember one day in the late 80''s we played Watford when both Kenny Jackett and Tony Coton were in their team. To the delight of the ''Pink-Un'' football reporter Jackett was subbed and so was able to write : " The manager took off his Jackett but kept his Coton "

Question is did they have any caps between them ?

[quote user="Essjayess"]Ya actually in these artificially manufactured summer and January  transfer windows i do have some sympathy for Wolves, but also for any other of the 92 football clubs that make up the Prem. and Football League. So much ridiculous gossip and rumours come from the media, also even ordinary folk, in these days of the internet, that it just breeds so much confusion, anger, frustration and other negative emotions.As for Wolves, that long running Afobe saga in the summer caused me to take a peek at how the Wolves fans were feeling at the time.  Plenty of City fans peek at other fans forums, im sure many City fans  like to gawk at the binner sites on occasion to. Over the past few seasons they have trod a similar path to City in a way, going down to L1 like us, but they are now stuck in the Chumps, with a pretty average team, and off the pitch seemingly going nowhere. Afobe was the one bright  spark for them to cling to last summer, so i could understand how they vented at Norwich  after we put in 3 long drawn out bids. Slightly different scenario but, we had  much emotion also with the Brady saga which ran on for weeks. I will go as far as saying kudos to Wolves for hanging to Afobe. But now some rag like the Daily Mail sticks our name to Jordan Graham, which is just nonsense random journalism far as i can see, and just causes more ire feelings for some Wolves fans concerning  our club.Im an avid City fan, but also an avid footy fan in general. and im interested in what happens  to other clubs, and more important, how their fans are feeling. If anybody else is so blinkered that they only have eyes for City thats fine, but i find nothing strange in having interest in the wider field of football.[/quote]

Having interest in the wider field of football? - fine. Worrying about how Wolves fans are feeling? - where have you been for the last few years? Ever visited Molineux?

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Gunthorpe"]Do we need another left sided midfielder ?

No way can someone who has only had half season in champs replace Redmond

Might as well get one of the Murphy''s back[/quote]

Seeing as he''s 80x the player Redmond is right now and younger. Yes, there is a way...[/quote]

Trolling again. You just can''t give it a rest, can you? Graham was shipped out by Villa and has been hawked around a number of lower league teams. The boy can dribble and could be labelled as "promising". With another 3 to 4 years of hard work and development, he may be in a position where he could qualify to tie Nathan Redmond''s bootlaces.

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Gunthorpe"]Do we need another left sided midfielder ?

No way can someone who has only had half season in champs replace Redmond

Might as well get one of the Murphy''s back[/quote]

Seeing as he''s 80x the player Redmond is right now and younger. Yes, there is a way...[/quote]

Trolling again. You just can''t give it a rest, can you? Graham was shipped out by Villa and has been hawked around a number of lower league teams. The boy can dribble and could be labelled as "promising". With another 3 to 4 years of hard work and development, he may be in a position where he could qualify to tie Nathan Redmond''s bootlaces.[/quote]

Neither of them are anything special. They are the same player, except Graham is better.