Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Jordan Graham

"According to The Daily Mail, Norwich City are interested in Wolves winger Jordan Graham.

Norwich are heavily touted to be very active in the upcoming window

with lots of speculation over who Alex Neil will be drafting into his

Norwich team over the coming month, with Graham to be the latest name

linked.

The 20-year-old has risen to prominence in the Wolves side in the

last couple of months as he has broke into the side with some very

impressive displays down the left-flank for the Championship outfit.

The ex-Aston Villa youngster already has six assists to his name this

season, as well as one goal. If Norwich were to sign him then it would

be one for the future, rather than the present.

A deal for Matt Jarvis has already been done with deals for Ivo Pinto

and Steven Naismith also thought to be quite far down the pipeline as

Norwich look to add Premier League quality to their side."

http://readnorwich.com/2015/12/31/norwich-want-wolves-winger/

I watched Wolves on TV recently and he really impressed me. Could be a shoe in  if Redmond leaves.

Do we need another left sided midfielder ?

No way can someone who has only had half season in champs replace Redmond

Might as well get one of the Murphy''s back

[quote user="Gunthorpe"]Do we need another left sided midfielder ?

Might as well get one of the Murphy''s back[/quote]

Seeing as he''s 80x the player Redmond is right now and younger. Yes, there is a way...

jaemae2 wrote the following post at 01/01/2016 1:22 AM:

Gunthorpe wrote:
Do we need another left sided midfielder ?

Might as well get one of the Murphy''s back

Seeing as he''s 80x the player Redmond is right now and younger. Yes, there is a way...

We are one dimensional without Redmond - key player and still leading scorer

If Graham is 80 x better (are you sure) then why is no one else rushing to sign him ?

Highly doubt Redmond will leave this window. He''s at the ideal club for his development. Not yet good enough for a top 6 club and has the platform to perform and impress the England scouts already.

Thanks Daily Mail...Wolves fans are still seething over the long Afobe saga in the summer...many of them regard our  club as pariahs..now they print a ridiculous  story  that has  complete tosh feel to it...about a young player who has come back from Oxford to play a few real good games for Wolves...and they slap our clubs name on it..wonderful. Hope the Wolves fans see this for what it is..just newspaper nonsense.

Essjayess

"Hope the Wolves fans see this for what it is..just newspaper nonsense."

You must be one of those strange City fans that could give a feck about what Wolves fans think, in fact this is very odd indeed.😄

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Essjayess

You must be one of those strange City fans that could give a feck about what Wolves fans think, in fact this is very odd indeed.😄[/quote][Y]

Ya actually in these artificially manufactured summer and January  transfer windows i do have some sympathy for Wolves, but also for any other of the 92 football clubs that make up the Prem. and Football League. So much ridiculous gossip and rumours come from the media, also even ordinary folk, in these days of the internet, that it just breeds so much confusion, anger, frustration and other negative emotions.As for Wolves, that long running Afobe saga in the summer caused me to take a peek at how the Wolves fans were feeling at the time.  Plenty of City fans peek at other fans forums, im sure many City fans  like to gawk at the binner sites on occasion to. Over the past few seasons they have trod a similar path to City in a way, going down to L1 like us, but they are now stuck in the Chumps, with a pretty average team, and off the pitch seemingly going nowhere. Afobe was the one bright  spark for them to cling to last summer, so i could understand how they vented at Norwich  after we put in 3 long drawn out bids. Slightly different scenario but, we had  much emotion also with the Brady saga which ran on for weeks. I will go as far as saying kudos to Wolves for hanging to Afobe. But now some rag like the Daily Mail sticks our name to Jordan Graham, which is just nonsense random journalism far as i can see, and just causes more ire feelings for some Wolves fans concerning  our club.Im an avid City fan, but also an avid footy fan in general. and im interested in what happens  to other clubs, and more important, how their fans are feeling. If anybody else is so blinkered that they only have eyes for City thats fine, but i find nothing strange in having interest in the wider field of football.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Im an avid City fan, but also an avid footy fan in general. and im interested in what happens  to other clubs, and more important, how their fans are feeling. If anybody else is so blinkered that they only have eyes for City thats fine, but i find nothing strange in having interest in the wider field of football.[/quote]

One of the very few in this forum then. Good to see. As I hsve written in the past, the lack of knowledge of the outside foitball word in this forum is shocking.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Essjayess"]Im an avid City fan, but also an avid footy fan in general. and im interested in what happens  to other clubs, and more important, how their fans are feeling. If anybody else is so blinkered that they only have eyes for City thats fine, but i find nothing strange in having interest in the wider field of football.[/quote]

One of the very few in this forum then. Good to see. As I hsve written in the past, the lack of knowledge of the outside foitball word in this forum is shocking.[/quote]Lol, every single post....

Well sod off and join another forum if it isn''t good enough for your exacting standards. There''s some bloody good and knowledgable posters on this site and your constant critcism is rather insulting to them I find.Happy New Year.

[quote user="Herman "]Well sod off and join another forum if it isn''t good enough for your exacting standards. There''s some bloody good and knowledgable posters on this site and your constant critcism is rather insulting to them I find.Happy New Year.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="grefstad"]I''m brilliant and everyone else is vermin[/quote]You could set your watch by it.

Just wondering if we can have a rundown of all our players, categorised on how much you hate them.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Good to see Crofts getting a start.[/quote]Just thinking that. Bit of a forgotten man sadly, but a top player in the Chapionship year.[url]https://youtu.be/yMQikh_dQD0[/url]For old times sake.

100 percenter was our Andrew, loved the guy.

There was a game where the players wore a charity shirt and after the game the shirts were auctioned on e bay I think.

I bought his shirt for my Mrs for Christmas, cost a fortune.

Contacted the club and asked for him to sign it for her which he did. Went to pick it up but it hadn''t been washed, I didn''t want to wash it in case I did something to damage it, not being familiar with white goods.

I wrapped it up and stuck it in the top of the wardrobe, a few months later brought it out on Christmas Day, gave it to the old girl, she opens it up and it nearly walks out of the poly bag on its own, had been ripening nicely. Still she loved it, was a bit big for her though and now his name is coming off the back I think, letters probably rotting off.😄

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Essjayess

You must be one of those strange City fans that could give a feck about what Wolves fans think, in fact this is very odd indeed.😄[/quote]Very, very odd.Wolves are a scummy team, supported by scummy fans and play in a scummy town.The more we can upset them the better.....

[quote user="lappinitup"]Back to Jordon Graham.Wolves are live on Sky (3.00pm) so worth a watch for both Graham and Afobe.In the meantime, see what you think of this........[/quote]

So what are people''s thoughts after today''s showing?

The game was that dull I fell asleep. From what I saw it''s far too early for him to come in and make an impact on what we already have. Afobe is no better than what we already have either.

It looked much like Wolves fans already know, their team needs a huge amount of work to even be considered as a real play off contender, and they know they are not going to get that in a hurry. Afobe is suffering in that team, Graham has the potential but its early days.