Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Oxygen Thieves winding up Lafferty on Twitter

So, it''s all kicking off on Twitter again. What a surprise eh?

I''m not a Kyle lafferty obsessive, he''s probably got the Cody McDonald memorial trophy sown up this year, so let "those guys" keep placing a "secretly Messi" label on him.

Basically, a load of fans gave him stick, randomly declaring that they can''t wait to drive him to Leeds and whatever and then they get all offended, grasping their handbags and calling the county vicar, when he responds.

Seriously, you''d have thought he''d ram raided their houses and taken a s4it in their sinks but, I''m exaggerating here, he called one guy "spotty" and said to another to say it to his face.

Truly a terrifying rampage, right?

I''m not sure I''d ever recover if a professional footballer called me spotty.

Between incidents like this, where fans that give players stick 24 hours a day and then spit out their earl grey when they get a bite back and "lifelong fans" selling video tapes to deliberately hurt a Norwich players career and the club I do really despair sometimes.

If you are inclined that way, check out the Twitter account @TotallyTettey on the old Twitter. Happy as hell Hes got his "first bite of the year" who are these people? What went wrong in their lives? Why can''t they go and support Leicester?

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/10425425_10154286128435459_7893208334094093402_n_zpscd8bdf06.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/10425425_10154286128435459_7893208334094093402_n_zpscd8bdf06.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It''s amazing how these kids on Twitter are quite happy to abuse people, yet when they get a response they create a fuss.

He has got a poll up now to see if people still like Lafferty, but as the results show more people like him he thinks people are voting for the sake of it.

Don''t abuse people if you get upset when they respond!

A lot of these Twitter idiots are cocky 16/17 year old kids who think their opinion is the only opinion-and for some reasons a lot of them think they are sports writers as well.

They are constantly looking for validation

It''s a slippery slope that starts at a footballer telling them to do one and ends with a copper knocking on the door because they''ve gone too far.

They need to be teaching this stuff in schools

[quote user="Buh"]They are constantly looking for validation

It''s a slippery slope that starts at a footballer telling them to do one and ends with a copper knocking on the door because they''ve gone too far.

They need to be teaching this stuff in schools[/quote]Joking apart, they really should.

"Footballers are expected to receive negative comments on Twitter. It''s

an occurring nature because some people do it most of the time."This is the mentality of kids these days??Totally Tettey. Totally Tw@ty!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]When did you win that, Morty?[/quote]Do you see the irony in that statement?[:)]