Lafferty will be on subs bench and be used

Stephen fry will attend a meeting

We will be awarded a penalty

We will miss the penalty

We will be first up on match of the day

The atmosphere at Carrow road will be intimidating to away teams

We will win the FA cup

What do you reckon

Makes me laugh you think I am a bin boy .I rent supporting city when Joe mullett and Charlie crickmore played so could say I am a life time supporter . Lighten up

Joe Mullett and Charlie Crickmore...well dang...oh...i remember Alan Black being some kind of City Legend, but for all the wrong reasons...cant even recall the reasons anymore, to many years fly by and the memory fades.

Alan Black played over 200 games? And played in the top division! We''re losing, 90th minute, we get a free kick and a chance to put the ball in the box and big Alan Black slices it into the south stand! On the memories...

Yellowforever, fair enough if you really only post as a laugh but its well weird.

I remember Joe and Charlie. Not sure they ever played in the same team though...

[quote user="Essjayess"]Joe Mullett and Charlie Crickmore...well dang...oh...i remember Alan Black being some kind of City Legend, but for all the wrong reasons...cant even recall the reasons anymore, to many years fly by and the memory fades.[/quote]

Ah....Alan Black, absolute legend. Strong and robust, single minded player - motto "If the ball comes anywhere near me, boot it up the field as hard as possible"   Probably unfair, but that''s what I remember as a youngster.

What makes him a binner?

These are mostly positive hopeful predictions/wishes with a couple of lighthearted ones thrown in for a laugh.

The first one seems especially possible with all the coverage the more prominent possible signings are getting, some sounding like done deals bar signing the paperwork.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]What makes him a binner?

These are mostly positive hopeful predictions/wishes with a couple of lighthearted ones thrown in for a laugh.

The first one seems especially possible with all the coverage the more prominent possible signings are getting, some sounding like done deals bar signing the paperwork.[/quote]I''ve read his posts?! Give it a try.

Oh ya now te memories come back about Alan Black...didnt he actually badly miss hit a shot one match and scored a goal?..he missed the stand  on that occasion by a mile.

He played as a full back then Geoff butler came in and they swapped places several times before butler became the first choice Ted (Clive Payne) as other full back with stringer and Forbes