Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

QPR vs Hull

Anyone watching this game. Can''t believe how awfull QPR are. Who on earth is this Polter up front, he''s dreadfull. Karl Henry, Paul Konchesky, Jamie Mackie Crikey. Don''t think Hasselbaink has won a game there yet. These 2 came down at the same time but Hulls squad is so much better.

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 01/01/2016 7:13 PM:

The first time this season Tony Fernandez has been to Loftus road, not so interested now is he ? 😀

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this typical of some of the rich foreign investors that so many on this board yearn for?

Slightly off topic but I saw some of the Brighton v Wolves game before this one. Wasn''t impressed by Afobe at all, he covered a lot of ground but his touch seemed poor and he never looked like scoring. Certainly no better than Jerome or big Dave and definitely not a £10m striker in my book.

QPR are just like a Ferrari F458 with an 1990s skoda engine.

Should be well up the league on paper but they are so poor.

I hope we ain''t in talks with leroy fer as well. Only Charlie Austin is worth having.

As for Brighton, hughton finally being found out at last. Won''t finish in the top 6

I''ve been following his progress Lakey. He looked good when he came on and put a couple of great balls into the box.

I really rate him and he''s a decent human being. Hope he stays fit and Hull get back up. Scotland really missed him. He was their POTS before he got injured. Had he not been injured I think they would have qualified for the Euros.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 02/01/2016 12:49 AM:

I''ve been following his progress Lakey. He looked good when he came on and put a couple of great balls into the box.

I really rate him and he''s a decent human being. Hope he stays fit

and Hull get back up. Scotland really missed him. He was their POTS

before he got injured. Had he not been injured I think they would have

qualified for the Euros.

Thought Snoddy injured in 2nd or 3rd game of the seasonBit early to be nominated POTS ?

[quote user="Gunthorpe"]

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 02/01/2016 12:49 AM:

I really rate him and he''s a decent human being. Hope he stays fit

and Hull get back up. Scotland really missed him. He was their POTS

before he got injured. Had he not been injured I think they would have

qualified for the Euros.

Thought Snoddy injured in 2nd or 3rd game of the seasonBit early to be nominated POTS ?[/quote]

I was referring to Snoddy being the Scotland POTY at the time he was injured, as voted by the Scottish Football Writers Association.. There''s no doubt he was a big miss for Scotland in 2015.

Am I the only one that takes great pleasure in watching QPR sink like a turd in a pothole. Always remember their over spending , over paying, under achieving owner gloating when they thought they were the nuts. Oh and the laughable statement of we are going to bring in a world famous man to manage the club, ha ha. To think they ended up with Mr Ramsey. Sorry but its nice to gloat sometimes and we should all be proud and thankful as to where we are.