Sign in to follow this  

As most of you know I was a big fan of Svensson while he was at our fine club and so I wanted to see how he was doing at his new club. This link sadly is only in Swedish but he looks pretty happy. Another... look at that shirt. Nice colour but whats with all the sponsors?

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=21367&a=402265

Totally agree about the shirt, the amount of sponsors would look more at home on a racing drivers overalls!

Good luck to him though. It was nice to see that he started his Elfsborg career with a goal.

Gonna see if i can get me one of those shirts!actually looked at the photo and thought he''d signed for Jordan F1 team!Good luck Swede

Good to see he looks so happy, because he always tried his hardest for Norwich.  Nice that he''s at his hometown club and that he marked his debut with the winner.

Modest professional, shame about the dreadful kit.

Looks pretty relaxed, great to see that he scored on his debut! At least he could double as an F1 driver for Jordan with that outfit!

Good luck Matty!

I kinda like the kit, which is lightly disturbing.... must be the colour...

Nice to see a thread being positive about people for a change, though... with all the Damo/Greeno/Worthy bashing going on at the moment, its a shame people can only start nice threads about players that have departed, and one that was lambasted by some during his time here as well!

Good luck Matty, have fun!

well, good to see he is happy i suppose.

*sigh*