Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

steven naismith signing for £8 million

[quote user="JF"]The last 30 miles must require a transfer to donkeys or horse and cart.

😄. Makes you laugh doesn''t it! I Went to Warner brothers studios in Watford today, took me 1hr 30 mins from Norfolk[/quote]
The Harry Potter thing? Amazing, isnt it?

So what about all the players who have signed for us then? How are we going to pigeon hole them? Was it the shopping experience of Anglia Square that tempted Mulumbu? Was Robby Brady happy to play here for peanuts rather than earn more money at the more so called ambitious clubs?

One of the reasons players sign hasn''t yet been mentioned. And yet it''s an obvious one. Bassong came because of Hughton. Bassong has since helped attract others here. Wes has probably been instrumental in players choosing us. As have the Scottish boys.

We need to upgrade Colney too. That''s probably more important than duelling the A47 to Kings Lynn...

Very good. What struck me most was the amount of work that goes into these films behind the scenes. Thousands of hours creating the sets and props

Meanwhile, over in Italy:

"Rano, great news. A Premiership team''s come in for you."

"Brilliant, about time. Is it Liverpool? It seems like they might need someone at centre back. Hell, I''d even take someone like Stoke. Shaqiri tells me they''re playing some good stuff, reckons he might get a decent move sooner or later."

"Well, it''s neither of those two. It''s Norwich"

"Nor-what?"

"Norwich, they got promoted last year. The play in yellow and green, a bit like Brazil"

"Christ, are you serious?"

"Look Rano, they''re doing OK. Fifteenth."

"Have they got anyone I''ve heard of? They must have some decent players"

"Robbie Brady? He''s probably their player of the season so far"

*Silence*

"They''ve got the big lad. Dem. Dier. Drea. I can''t pronounce his name. Played up top for Kyiv, looks a bit like The Predator, did you play against him in the Champions League?"

"No."

"You like your food don''t you? They''re owned by a TV cook. Perfect!"

"Where is this Norwich?"

"Well, it''s not really near anything. But it isn''t that far from London."

"And what''s it like as a place?"

"Well, all my contacts in England say it''s a bit...rural. You''ll love the country life. The hustle and bustle of Milan must be getting too much. You''re 25, you need to settle down."

"Who''s the manager?"

"You''ll love this. Sir Alex"

"Ferguson has come out of retirement, how did I miss that?"

"Well, it''s not Ferguson but he is Scottish. Alex Neil. Former player, you might remember him from his days at Barnsley?"

"So, let me get this straight. You want me to move to a city I''ve never heard of, to play for a team without any recognisable players, that''s owned by a cook and managed by some Scottish fella? How is that going to get me back into the Italy squad?!"

"I hear Conte is a big fan of Ian Wright''s punditry, if we convince him that when Wright says "that fella" he''s talking about you, we''ve got a shot"

*click*

Enjoyed that Kirku.

The alternative offer could have been:

"We want you to join Norwich. There''s 4 extremely high class gentlemans clubs in our fine city. And an Aston Martin dealership just down the road. And we will offer you £60k per week."

Do these boys all really want an Aston? Surely Bentley continentals are more the job. I bought one online from Scotland at new year.... I paid now but am still waiting to hear back from the dealer all being well shall have it for the Bornmouth game if anyone wants a lift. -)

[quote user="xymox"]Do these boys all really want an Aston? Surely Bentley continentals are more the job. I bought one online from Scotland at new year.... I paid now but am still waiting to hear back from the dealer all being well shall have it for the Bornmouth game if anyone wants a lift. -)[/quote]

oooohh, Sir Alex, you little monkey! I bendeth my knee in your presence, sire!

Yeh Levi and Gucci also sell on line is incredible. Maybe Norwich ain''t half bad. Are the postman any good?