Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Emotion Or Pragmatism?????

Observing the message board inputs of posters who fancy themselves as "objective" on the relative worth of Norwich players who are transfer candidates is often entertaining, amusing and sometimes silly, but rarely insightful. For example, just months ago DD and 1st Wizard had Robert Green valued at six million and ten million pounds respectively. Add in what they valued Francis at and you had, in theory, a barrelful of money on the table. Of course, DD and Wizard are not the only posters that think this way. They just happen to most frequently put targets on their backs.

Having the benefit of hindsight, and a few months later, they now collectively feel they would be prepared for them to go at a sum that is somewhere between a third to a half of that amount, depending on whose numbers you work with. In other words and, as long as we are only engaging in the the exchange of light banter on a message board, their opinions on how they value two Norwich City players have migrated south by as much as eight or nine million pounds within a few short months. Can you imagine these two individuals managing the fortunes at Carrow Road. "Robert Chase Syndrome" would arise from the ground smelling opportunity.

Of course, opinions are fine. The reason why we have professionals managing fortress Carrow Road is because they are good business people who learn not make emotional decisions. An example of why patience can be a high-stakes card is that, in a relatively short period of time, Peter Crouch has  again become a high-priced asset.

[quote]Observing the message board inputs of posters who fancy themselves as "objective" on the relative worth of Norwich players who are transfer candidates is often entertaining, amusing and sometimes sill...[/quote]

Come on down!.

Its the ''lets bash DD and Wizard Show''.

You have to humour him DD, tell him its funny and he might go back to bed early.

OK YC, its funny, now nite nite. 

PS. note the spelling for night, blimey, the things I do for you YC!. 

"I used to be indecisive...........now I''m not so sure!"

As a matter of fact, one shouldn''t meddle with a ''pragmatic'', as they''ll most likely burst into tears  (they''re a very emotional bunch)..... That''s my theory anyway!

Opinions are all well and good, but that''s not necessarily true.. is it?

;~)

[quote]"I used to be indecisive...........now I''m not so sure!" As a matter of fact, one shouldn''t meddle with a ''pragmatic'', as they''ll most likely burst into tears (they''re a very emotional bunch).......[/quote]

lol :     

ps. you forgot " all generalizations a false"