Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Alex Tettey/Garth Crooks

Alex Tettey made Garth Crooks'' Team of the Week on the BBC website, unfortunately all he talked about was Mane''s absence from the starting XI, hardly mentioned Tettey at all.

That''s the second time in a fortnight. He was also in Crooks'' Team of the Week after scoring with his now famous toe-poke against Man U. Then again, Crooks made more of the implications of the result for Van Gaal than saying much about AT or City. Maybe if the judges for Norwegian Footballer of the Year are Garth Crooks fans it will help AT get the recognition he deserves. 

crooks'' team of the week is the biggest joke going. He just tries to shoehorn as many players in as he can regardless of formation. He played a 3 3 4 formation the other day just so he could get in 4 strikers !

Gareth crooks summary -

ManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeManeMane

Well done Alex Tettey

[quote user="lake district canary"]Giving Crooks a hard time when he has put Alex Tettey in the team of the week  seems a bit odd imo.[/quote]If you''ve ever watched Final Score, and God knows why you would, then you will know that the man is an idiot

Its all fine with me, we are winning games , no one is noticing us or our players, were not attracting headlines, no one can guess our starting line up from one game to another and the squad is being rotated well. No fuss, just results and points, i like ANs style.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Giving Crooks a hard time when he has put Alex Tettey in the team of the week  seems a bit odd imo.Well done Tettey, well done Crooks for recognising his worth as a player.

[/quote]

I think it''s more "well done Crooks for seeing him score on MoTD and sticking him in the team with no idea how good or bad his performance actually was" that''s the reason for the criticism.

Tettey''s performances have been of that standard all season with no recognition (apart from the time he coincedentally scored against Man U of course).

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Its all fine with me, we are winning games , no one is noticing us or our players, were not attracting headlines, no one can guess our starting line up from one game to another and the squad is being rotated well. No fuss, just results and points, i like ANs style.[/quote]Very much this.I always think it''s odd when people get all bent out of shape if national media aren''t talking Norwich every 5 mins when we do well. The national media has a bias towards coverage of the big teams. That''s because that gets them more clicks. We should all be used to it by now. It''s been happening for decades.As my Irish mate above explains, the good thing about this is that it allows us to fly under the radar. Let them talk about Van Gaal, Chelsea & Klopp. We can just graft away as we are. We know how well we''re doing. I honestly don''t give a single $hit if no one else does.

thankyou GOMT, there''s a lot of irrelevant media chatter, which is ramped up ten fold in the transfer window,that has little or anything to do with whats really goin on.

Steady upward trading, thats the way to progress. Forget the Marquee signings, we are slowly but surely improving the squad.

It is being built, they are coming.