Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Saido Berahino

Not a chance of this happening in my view.

If he goes anywhere it will likely be somewhere more established or someone prepared to pay over the odds........cue Bournemouth or Newcastle

Poor attitude and isn''t going to leave WBA to come here. He''ll be looking for a much higher level club. Just like Loic Remy, it will not happen.

Exact quote from the referenced article in the Telegraph.Saido Berahino''s future remains uncertain with Newcastle and Norwich understood to be showing tentative interest along with Tottenham Hotspur. That''s it. No quotes. No further details. Nothing.I think there is more chance of me having intimate relations with Jennifer Lawrence than there is of this happening.

How do these papers etc know a club such as Norwich is interested in a player?

Are they just making things up or have they actually approached the club/some kind of representative at the club?

Can''t see him coming to us, as he has greater expectations, and I am concerned about his attitude, when I remember how Bassong sulked.

Well bassong has been way more good than bad for us. If we are going to attract quality like berahino, there are going to be question marks elsewhere. If it means he plunders in a few goals, keeps us in the league and then buggers off to Tottenham for £15m in a year than it''d be great business. I can understand his frustrations at WBA rejecting £20m for him but they are well within their rights as long as he''s contracted there.