Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Why do Archant bother?

Headline article is that we would be second if the season started at Christmas. What a load of worthless drivel. Why not base it on the 6 games we have won this season then they could tell us we would be top of the table.

If this is journalism the God help us!

Slow news day I guess! Hopefully some new players in soon. We''re not as desperate now though thanks to those 4 games. Wondering if we might drag the potential deals out a week, no premiership games for over a week now.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Headline article is that we would be second if the season started at Christmas. What a load of worthless drivel. Why not base it on the 6 games we have won this season then they could tell us we would be top of the table.

If this is journalism the God help us![/quote]Lol Crafty, the article includes this little gem......."Jose Mourinho is reportedly an option to replace Van Gaal if United

decide to change managers, but the Portuguese’s former side Chelsea

prospered in his absence over Christmas."I''m amazed no-one else had thought of that. [:D]

Seemed to me like a copy of MOTD''s closing gambit on Saturday that the team who had scored the most goals and was top of the league this calendar year was Sunderland!

I guess they''re just riding on the crest of good results. No one seems to care when they ride a slump of poor results and say we''re showing relegation form. Long live happy clappy Archant!

:)

Must admit I preferred the story yesterday when a young Arsenal fan was interviewed by Sky and he said he thought Arsenal should sign Cameron Jerome. :)

Have to agree with Crafty, I thought the same as well. Must make me a miserabalist!

Breaking news from Archant...They can exclusively reveal that bears still retreat to the woods to take a dump and the Pope remains a Catholic.  

Apples

Well Ron, is it 4 wins from 14 or 3 wins from 4. Which are you more comfortable with?

That is the happy clapper / miserbleist divide :)

When it comes to Archants quality of reporting I am definitely a miserablist, but as to recent form, I''m sooooo happy my hands won''t keep still!

Re: Why do Archant bother?......Why not ask Stephan......one of our ''Directors''? He brings a lot to the club......Doesn''t he?

Control the press.......CONTROL THE WORLD! MWHAHA! MWHAHA! MWHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Considering he retired from Archant in 2011 I don''t think asking him would be of any relevance anymore.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Considering he retired from Archant in 2011 I don''t think asking him would be of any relevance anymore.[/quote]

Yes, I know.......But ''He''s been there''.........and held a high position at Archant so he''s an'' old sweat and knows the workings, does he not?......Speaking of relevance.......what is his relevance to being on the board?

Speaking of relevance.......what is his relevance to being on the board?

Now that is a whole different can of worms!