Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

No Olsson, clean sheets

[quote user="alartz"]Why don''t you just support a team in Norway?

You could actually moan everyday about the quality of Norwegian football. You could strap your white coat on and bounce of the walls until your hearts content

Seek mental help grefstad[/quote]

Which I also do. I support teams in more than one country, and also visit a lot of countries, watching football.

Something I doubt you have done very much. Ever seen footie live outside England? No? Thought so.

So you visit a lot of countries watching football, but when you''re in this country you don''t watch norwich.

So, you''re not a norwich fan. Which means your opinions mean less than they did before.

And they meant nothing before this revelation.

Also, can you stop being wrong all the time? Maybe if you bought a bigger TV you''d be right more often. Although you were at the arsenal game today so how you can pass any judgement on ncfc today is beyond me.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Would love to meet you when you next make it to Norwich Grefstad, let me know when and will send you a map.[/quote]

Probably coming over for Easter, depending on work. I''ll let this forum know, so you can all bash me down at Riverside (and I would love to see some insult me to my face the way it''s being done in this forum)...

[quote user="hogesar"]So you visit a lot of countries watching football, but when you''re in this country you don''t watch norwich.

So, you''re not a norwich fan. Which means your opinions mean less than they did before.[/quote]

I normally visit Norwich when in England, but not in the last two visits due to the travel company (first trip in December with kids and woman, the second, with a friend who is an Arsenal fan).

And, since we are playing poker at nights, Norwich was not chosen tbis time around.

As for your claims of me not being a fan, I guess my 30yrs supporting Norwich exceeds your 23yr old life, or am I wrong?

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="alartz"]Why don''t you just support a team in Norway?

You could actually moan everyday about the quality of Norwegian football. You could strap your white coat on and bounce of the walls until your hearts content

Which I also do. I support teams in more than one country, and also visit a lot of countries, watching football.

Something I doubt you have done very much. Ever seen footie live outside England? No? Thought so.[/quote]How endearing, he thinks he''s the only person who travels to other countries to watch football. Bless.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Would love to meet you when you next make it to Norwich Grefstad, let me know when and will send you a map.[/quote]

Probably coming over for Easter, depending on work. I''ll let this forum know, so you can all bash me down at Riverside (and I would love to see some insult me to my face the way it''s being done in this forum)...[/quote]Not a problem fella, if you''re as big a c0ck in real life, count me in.

Squit: where did I say that? Please stop putting words I have not spoken in my mouth. Coming from a civilised home, that''s not a very nice thing to do...

[quote user="morty"]Not a problem fella, if you''re as big a c0ck in real life, count me in.[/quote]

Depends on the eye of the beholder. But I rarely go away from an argument ;)

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="morty"]Not a problem fella, if you''re as big a c0ck in real life, count me in.[/quote]

Depends on the eye of the beholder. But I rarely go away from an argument ;)[/quote]No mate, you''re not controversial, or "politically incorrect" you''re just a wang.You''re not edgy or gritty, just a flaccid man sausage.Tits like you are ten a penny on the internet.

[quote user="grefstad"]Squit: where did I say that? Please stop putting words I have not spoken in my mouth. Coming from a civilised home, that''s not a very nice thing to do...[/quote]Just treating you like you do to everyone else (like the manager). How does it feel?

[quote user="Herman "]Is this a breakdown, live on social media??[/quote]Nah.Just bored of pr1cks like this infesting this place.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]Is this a breakdown, live on social media??[/quote]Nah.Just bored of pr1cks like this infesting this place.[/quote]Haha, I meant Grefstad[:D]From grumpy sod to complete nutter in a couple hundred posts.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]Is this a breakdown, live on social media??[/quote]Nah.Just bored of pr1cks like this infesting this place.[/quote]Haha, I meant Grefstad[:D]From grumpy sod to complete nutter in a couple hundred posts.[/quote]Ha, I just skip read the thread, am not long home from the pub post game.Any City fan who isn''t extremely happy this evening probably isn''t much of a fan.

[quote user="morty"]No mate, you''re not controversial, or "politically incorrect" you''re just a wang.You''re not edgy or gritty, just a flaccid man sausage.Tits like you are ten a penny on the internet. [/quote]

Tough words from a notorious pathetic keyboard warrior. Say this to my face (Riverside in April?), and I''m sure we will have a "wee chat"...

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="morty"]No mate, you''re not controversial, or "politically incorrect" you''re just a wang.You''re not edgy or gritty, just a flaccid man sausage.Tits like you are ten a penny on the internet. [/quote]

Tough words from a notorious pathetic keyboard warrior. Say this to my face (Riverside in April?), and I''m sure we will have a "wee chat"...[/quote]Already told you fella, not a problem.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="alartz"]Why don''t you just support a team in Norway?

Something I doubt you have done very much. Ever seen footie live outside England? No? Thought so.[/quote]

Only Gothenburg (Sweden) Warsaw, Kraków (Poland) Prague (Czech republic) marmaris (turkey) the massively overpriced Oslo

So pipe down you Norwegian wet wipe.

Knowledgeable OP predicted a draw for this game in one of his earlier threads, then in the match thread he declared that he put his money on Southampton, now to say he always knew that the lack of Ollson equals clean sheets. The Real First Wizard.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Knowledgeable OP predicted a draw for this game in one of his earlier threads, then in the match thread he declared that he put his money on Southampton, now to say he always knew that the lack of Ollson equals clean sheets. The Real First Wizard.[/quote]

Betting must be done with your head. That means going for odds higher than the implied chance (your subjective opinion).

I made a few bob last night, but lost the hedge bet on Soton (which made me happy anyway).

I had Kocielny to score first vs Newcastle, West Ham to beat Liverpool, late livebets on Preston and Reading, Cardiff and Sunderland.

Lost bets on Leeds, Walsall and Leicester.