Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Ivo Pinto

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Also looking at Minesa Halfa.Short, pacey winger from Israel.[Y][/quote][:D]

Oh, the "funny" responses, from the silly young. Knows feck all about what is going on in other leagues and nations. Embarrassing to see every time a name of a player is mentioned in this forum.

[quote user="grefstad"]Oh, the "funny" responses, from the silly young. Knows feck all about what is going on in other leagues and nations. Embarrassing to see every time a name of a player is mentioned in this forum.[/quote]Still no sunlight in Norway?

As Wisdom is on loan, looks like bye bye for Whits & Russ / Wisdom fighting it out for a place on the bench.

I''m surprised how little chat there is about this guy seeing as though the main site seems to suggest this is almost a done deal

It''s it because none of us have heard of him?

I assume he''s a right back, at 25 should be at his best and looks like he''s in our budget and wants to come so two plus points.

Is he any better than we have ? Who knows never seen him play so can''t comment.

As said looks like a done deal, does that mean we will send Wisdom back early giving us potentially two more loans this January? Or the end of Whitts?

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]I''m surprised how little chat there is about this guy seeing as though the main site seems to suggest this is almost a done deal

It''s it because none of us have heard of him?[/quote]Can''t see it on official site, you got a link SR?

[quote user="Lord Eddard Stark"]Not sure about this one, hear he''s only about half as good as Leroy Lita.[/quote]Where would you rate him alongside Kevin Gallen?

Champions league experience and breaking into the Portugese squad, can''t be bad. Love the unfunny responses on here, but hey ho, whatever floats people''s boats. I come here for Norwich news and see the same jokers on here daily

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]How good can a 25 year old worth 3m euros be?[/quote]
Yes, that''s a sensible line of thinking.
Personally I hope he''s as good as a one million pound 25 year old....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18109906

Seems to have been a bit of a slow burner in terms of career development, and maybe a jump to the Prem could get the best from him. I don''t know a lot about the guy but from reading up on him seems like a realistic target. No smoke without fire, so hopefully he''s been hand-picked to fill our troublesome RB position

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Splendid Rush"]I''m surprised how little chat there is about this guy seeing as though the main site seems to suggest this is almost a done deal

It''s it because none of us have heard of him?[/quote]Can''t see it on official site, you got a link SR?[/quote]

Sorry for the confusion Daz, I meant the main (home) page of this site, not the official site. I could have been clearer about that.

SR

[quote user="Paris aint German!"]Allegedly medical this morning for a fee of 3million euros, Portuguese right back who has recently broken into the international squad[/quoteIf i was Mr. Pinto i would refuse to pay 3 mill euro for a medical. Someone tell him that its free on our NHS.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"][quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Splendid Rush"]I''m surprised how little chat there is about this guy seeing as though the main site seems to suggest this is almost a done deal

It''s it because none of us have heard of him?[/quote]Can''t see it on official site, you got a link SR?[/quote]

Sorry for the confusion Daz, I meant the main (home) page of this site, not the official site. I could have been clearer about that.

SR[/quote]

Ah, thanks SR, read it now, I often forget to check out the news page.

Wisdom going back early?

Would be a strange one, I''ve liked him so far but would probably explain the need to buy a RB in Jan - I think it''s a worthwhile investment as at 25 he''s got a lot of years in him.