Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

E Bennett to Blackburn - Deal agreed?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11676/10120092/blackburn-still-keen-on-elliot-bennett-as-talks-continue-with-norwich

Doesn''t say it in the report, but on Sky now reporting that fee and personal terms have been agreed and a medical is underway.

Farewell Elliott if true. Important if not standout player during our Lambert era. Will always remember your thunderbolt at White Hart Lane!!

Good player & a good guy. Always strikes you as a good person to have round the squad. If he goes he should go with thanks & good wishes.

Was he in our 25 man declared squad?

We''ve needed proper cover for Redmond all season, Benno never seemed to be in the picture for some reason or another. He always struck me as a useful player without pulling up any trees.

Maybe this opens up a place for some real competition for Redmond. I know Vadis has been doing well recently, but we could always do with another pacey option. We wish Benno the best of luck

[quote user="Evesham Canary"]Good player & a good guy. Always strikes you as a good person to have round the squad. If he goes he should go with thanks & good wishes.

Was he in our 25 man declared squad?[/quote]

Yes I believe he was. His place now taken by Jarvis presumably?