Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Elmohamady

Rumoured to be in talks to fill the right back role. Not a player I have ever given much attention to, but would he be an improvement on our current lineup?

Always looked decent for Hull when I''ve seen them play. Premier league experience. Would do for me. Surely though we will only sign one right back so if the Pinto deal happens then these other rumoured right back signings won''t.

According to this report he''s not a right back but a right winger: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-Transfer-Talk-Ahmed-Elmohamady-wanted/story-28461189-detail/story.html

Perhaps AN fancies him more as a right wing back?

eh? we have Martin, Whitts and Wisdom already here as RBs, Pinto is close it seems, theres talk of a Lafferty-Byram swap...all these guys are RBS..now we have to endure another RB rumour?...no, no and thrice no!

Don''t see him as an improvement on Martin or Whitts and at 30 years old not really one for the future. Strange one this, might just be hot wind.

Why would he want to come here, probably never heard of Norwich and definitely not close enough to London for him.😄

Reading the views of Hull fans on him seems he''s better as a wing back or a right winger so I guess it could be in addition to Pinto.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Who is 30 years old Indy?[/quote]

Is he not 30 this year? Thought he was the same age as Martin?

Decent player, certainly a better option than anything else we have at right back.

I see he''s also being linked to West Brom and Everton. Can''t see him going to Everton but beating West Brom to a signing would be good.