Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

we need players

1st of all we have one of the smallest teams in the country and i go onto these sites and it says so and so have signed him. And there''s us saying Helveg Leaves, Gallagher wants to move on and francis and Green for Pompey Swoop. That really annoys me cause we need players theres Nigel releasing everyone and selling them and bringing average players in, we need some quality , we need to spend some monewy to get back into the premiershiop and stay there like Koumas , Taylor , and Commons.
2nd of all theres people saying on here Koumas just seen at Colney, Eastwood about to sign and Morgon about to sign why say that cause ur just wasting people time and get everybodys hopes up.

Whilst i agree with you that more players are needed before the season starts and that it can sometimes be very frustrating - particularly when other clubs within our division close in on their targets, i disagree that the speculation is wrong.

It''s such rumours that help to pass the time before the footy season kicks off.  They are harmless and often very amusing.  I think you''re letting your disappointment at our lack of transfer activity cloud your humourous side.  Chill.  We''ll sign the right players.  Trust Worthy.

Yeah if u look at worthy''s dealings in the transfer market on the whole they have been very good!

Helveg, on the free, in the end the great dane came good, and was a good signing, shame to see him move on, i do totally understand why. but if he had of stayed he would of been a huge class above the rest in the second heir of english football!

Ashton £3m, superb! worthy fought off interests from palace and west brom, just tomansionn two of the clubs interested in him! and he was brilliant, and he will continue to be brilliant!

ok jonsonwasn''tt so good, he still looks as if hehasn''tt found his feet, or his position! but i believe he will comegoodd in the end, and if u look at hisinternationall record its pretty impressive!

Ward andgallacherr are untried, and unless you''ve watched much football league or reserve footy youwould''ntt ofseene much of them play!

bentley was also a vegugud addition to the team last season!

safrifri, another gud signing!

the Doc, maybe not so far, but in the championship he will get some much needed experence, and improve with age!

But yeah as the above person said keep laughin about all the speculation! and have faith in worthy! Mr Norwich City!