Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Brigham

Alex Neil - 1 year on

Hello all. So here''s a PLUG for something wot I wrote. It''s a long piece for the brilliant The Set Pieces website, and it''s about Alex Neil''s first year at Norwich. Some of you might like it, and some of you will enjoy the chance to make some sarcy comments. So everyone''s a winner. http://thesetpieces.com/features/norwich-a-year-of-alex-neil/

An excellent article. Even if we go down this season I''m confident that AN will be a much better manager for the experience and will bring us more success in the future.

Good piece Daniel. A suggestion for your sequel ( should we need it in the not too distant future ) is how Francis Ford Coppola ( McNally ) then decided to fire Al Pacino but Marlon Brando ( read Ed Balls ) convinced him to keep Pacino ( Neil ) and, the following season, Norwich wins the Oscar ( Premiership title ).
Actually, I can visualize Mr. Balls running around in the bushes gasping for breath. 

[quote user="Lord Eddard Stark"]I''m hoping this article will result in James Kent finally putting his pen down[/quote]

Didn''t know he ever picked it up! Doesn''t he just puke onto a piece of paper and submit?