Sign in to follow this  
barclayboys

Bournemouth in for El Shaarawy , wow...

Can''t Bournemouths xfer rumours be posted on a BFC messageboard.

I''m not interested in who they''re after, only who we''re after!

Could always not click on the thread, Samwam27, if you''re ''not interested in who they''re after''? The OP made it even easier for you to avoid the topic by clearly stating our league rival''s name in the title of the thread. No real doubt what the topic was going to be about.

Getting back to the issue, I''d be surprised if this is anything but agent talk. However, Bournemouth and us, as well as other bottom-half-of-the-table teams, being linked with these kind of players certainly indicates that there''s going to be a large amount of money spent in this transfer window. Let''s hope if we break our transfer record, they''re more successful than our previous one.

I suppose we could technically enquire about Messi and Ronaldo, make the headlines, and our fans will think we''re reaching new heights of ambition.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Could always not click on the thread, Samwam27, if you''re ''not interested in who they''re after''? The OP made it even easier for you to avoid the topic by clearly stating our league rival''s name in the title of the thread. No real doubt what the topic was going to be about.

Getting back to the issue, I''d be surprised if this is anything but agent talk. However, Bournemouth and us, as well as other bottom-half-of-the-table teams, being linked with these kind of players certainly indicates that there''s going to be a large amount of money spent in this transfer window. Let''s hope if we break our transfer record, they''re more successful than our previous one.[/quote]

Iwan. I''m entitled to say wtf I like about any post as its a messageboard. I chose to read and then respond to the OP my personal feeling (as everyone else does about every other post on these messageboards) What wrong with that? The fact we''re linked to every player on the sun means im personally not interested in who other clubs are after, unless you can tell me Arsenal Liverpool, SPurs, Palace. Please tell me I''m soooo interested.

Now can we get back to NCFC

Not that this is particularly relevant to Norwich but...

I could actually see this go through on a loan deal. From what I''ve been reading neither Monaco or AC Milan wan''t to commit to keeping him.

Monaco have a clause in the loan deal which states they have to buy at a set price should he play one more game. AC presumably just wan''t him off the books.

If he''s willing to put himself in the shop window in the Prem for half a year and Bournemouth are willing to pay his no doubt outrageous salary for AC, I see no reason why all the parties involved couldn''t see this go through.

The question is, is he actually any good?

[quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]Could always not click on the thread, Samwam27, if you''re ''not interested in who they''re after''? The OP made it even easier for you to avoid the topic by clearly stating our league rival''s name in the title of the thread. No real doubt what the topic was going to be about.

Getting back to the issue, I''d be surprised if this is anything but agent talk. However, Bournemouth and us, as well as other bottom-half-of-the-table teams, being linked with these kind of players certainly indicates that there''s going to be a large amount of money spent in this transfer window. Let''s hope if we break our transfer record, they''re more successful than our previous one.[/quote]

Iwan. I''m entitled to say wtf I like about any post as its a messageboard. I chose to read and then respond to the OP my personal feeling (as everyone else does about every other post on these messageboards) What wrong with that? The fact we''re linked to every player on the sun means im personally not interested in who other clubs are after, unless you can tell me Arsenal Liverpool, SPurs, Palace. Please tell me I''m soooo interested.

Now can we get back to NCFC[/quote]

Do you not see the irony in this post? ''I''m entitled to say wtf I like'' while simultaneously telling people what to post?

Bournemouth are now more desperate to stay up. They cheated last year just like QPR the year before and broke Financial fair play rules so if they are relegated just like QPR are going to be they will be fine 10,s of millions

You are indeed ''entitled to say wtf'' you like about any post on here, Samwam27, as is the OP of this thread, who you decided to tell what they can and cannot post.