Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Jake Kean

"CITY goalkeeper Jake Kean has signed for Colchester United on a 28-day loan deal.

Kean is yet to make a first-team appearance for the Canaries after moving to Carrow Road following his release from Blackburn Rovers last summer.

He has played five matches for the Under-21s, most recently featuring in their 0-0 draw with Liverpool before Christmas.

Colchester are second bottom in Sky Bet League One having not won in the

division since October. They drew 1-1 away to Oldham Athletic last

Saturday."
Read more at http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/norwich-city-jake-kean-colchester-united-2887976.aspx#uBqp1yMEbPTvpWGb.99That would suggest Ruddy is staying put.

Good for him to get some match time.

To me it more suggests that matthews will become the thrid choice keeper while kean plays and that the situation for ruddy is unchanged - he will only leave if we get a replacement first.

Yup seems logical, give him some time at Colchester,  with Remi back to fill the 3rd choice. Not the most exciting news of this Jan. window i hope but hey ho.

Mandanda, a keeper Norwich have been watching and who''s contract expires in the summer, has just announced he won''t be leaving this January.

I think AN wants a new keeper, but it does seem most likely that it will wait until the summer.

Just read his message myself, my broken french finally came in useful!

I think that''s the sensible thing to do. We have the rest of the month to give Rudd to give a better idea as to whether he can keep this level of performance up and if not, Ruddy is still a capable keeper even if he has lost his way a bit.