Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Nissan Leaf

I keep seeing links to this player all over the forum and his name pops up time and time again without warning. Anyone know anything about him? What''s he like on FIFA?

Yeah. They seem to be even more annoying than before, Bor. Possibly because if I want to see a car advertisement shoved in front of my face, i''d like it to be a decent, actual car. 
Not something that''s had it''s accelerator replaced with a p*ssy pedal.

Pete said couple of weeks ago, he would have a look at it to try to sort it.

I guess the dollars are shouting louder than us.

I personally will not purchase anything from Nissan BECAUSE of the pop up ads on this site.

[quote user="Number9"]Pete said couple of weeks ago, he would have a look at it to try to sort it.

I personally will not purchase anything from Nissan BECAUSE of the pop up ads on this site.[/quote]I actually feel more like putting a brick through the local Nissan dealership window, than buying one of their sh1t cars.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Number9"]Pete said couple of weeks ago, he would have a look at it to try to sort it.

I personally will not purchase anything from Nissan BECAUSE of the pop up ads on this site.[/quote]I actually feel more like putting a brick through the local Nissan dealership window, than buying one of their sh1t cars.[/quote]
I''ll happily give you £5 to do it. But you must leave a note. "The PinkUn Hates You" or similar.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Number9"]Pete said couple of weeks ago, he would have a look at it to try to sort it.

I personally will not purchase anything from Nissan BECAUSE of the pop up ads on this site.[/quote]I actually feel more like putting a brick through the local Nissan dealership window, than buying one of their sh1t cars.[/quote]
I''ll happily give you £5 to do it. But you must leave a note. "The PinkUn Hates You" or similar.
[/quote]Thats a lot of money, I will give it some serious thought[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Number9"]Pete said couple of weeks ago, he would have a look at it to try to sort it.

[/quote]Thats a lot of money, I will give it some serious thought[Y][/quote]Spoken like a true Scotsman.....[;)]

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Oi oi you lot i drive a Leaf , not sh1t, drives like a dream and very fast :p[/quote]
That''s fine, I presume the material on the seats is specifically designed not cause irritation to your vagina?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Tim Dawson"]Oi oi you lot i drive a Leaf , not sh1t, drives like a dream and very fast :p[/quote]
That''s fine, I presume the material on the seats is specifically designed not cause irritation to your vagina?
[/quote]Harsh[:D]

Nissan Leaf

Nahfanks

If I wanted a car I''d buy a car, not a laptop battery.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]I guess you couldn`t drive one as the large pen1s on your head would catch on the roof ;)[/quote]

If his head was like that he would be driving a Prius

But what a picture, the Nissan Leaf trundles by with a large penis poking out of the sun roof, of course wearing the latest Ray bans.

When is Mr Leaf having his medical? He''s been spotted on here many times must surely be close to completing a deal!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Use adblock, how do y"all use t"Internet without it?[/quote]
It only applies to mobile devices. Of course, there''s ad block extensions for them too but less commonly used.