Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Man C defensive injury "crisis"

Ssgna might play as an emergency centre half on Saturday.

Manchester City suffered a hamstring injury to Eliaquim Mangala against Everton on Tuesday.

With captain Vincent Kompany facing an indefinite spell on the sidelines with a calf problem, Pellegrini has just Nicolas Otamendi and the ring-rusty Martin Demechelis as his only recognised central partnership.

Demichelis is shite. Grabban (assuming he plays) will have a field day vs him..

I wonder if he''ll even want to risk both of them. It''ll be an interesting game tomorrow as both teams have one eye on the league.

So that''s only £35million worth of centre back talent they''ll be fielding. Should be easy!

Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd: Grabban isn''t capable of having a field day against a girls under 11 team , let alone two international CB''s

Against DeMichelis, any forward who likes to run tve channels will have a field day. He does not like being dragged out of position. I am pretty sure Grabban will play tomorrow.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]So that''s only £35million worth of centre back talent they''ll be fielding. Should be easy![/quote]

Two established Argentinian internationals with 30 or more caps each. No problem!

[quote user="grefstad"]Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd: Grabban isn''t capable of having a field day against a girls under 11 team , let alone two international CB''s

Against DeMichelis, any forward who likes to run tve channels will have a field day. He does not like being dragged out of position. I am pretty sure Grabban will play tomorrow.[/quote]

It''s a pity you couldn''t get dragged out of position !

[quote user="grefstad"]Pellegrini has just Nicolas Otamendi and the ring-rusty Martin Demechelis [/quote]
There''s something about that phrase that makes me just a little bit uncomfortable...

[quote user="grefstad"]a hamstring injury to Eliaquim Mangala against Everton on Tuesday....With captain Vincent Kompany facing an indefinite spell on the sidelines with a calf problem....[/quote]They''re just getting their excuses ready for when we whup them. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="grefstad"]a hamstring injury to Eliaquim Mangala against Everton on Tuesday....With captain Vincent Kompany facing an indefinite spell on the sidelines with a calf problem....[/quote]

Grefstad just getting his excuses ready for when we whup them. [:D][/quote]

That''s better.

I think Demichelis could be caused problems when playing by himself!

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]To be fair i am with Grefstad here, if Demichelis and Grabban are both playing I think Grabbans style of play will cause Demichelis problems......[/quote]

Interesting that you almost have to make an excuse to the messageboard to agree with me...("to be fair...")

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]To be fair i am with Grefstad here, if Demichelis and Grabban are both playing I think Grabbans style of play will cause Demichelis problems......[/quote]

Interesting that you almost have to make an excuse to the messageboard to agree with me...("to be fair...")[/quote]Its probably because most people think you''re a bit of a d1ck. To be fair....[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]To be fair i am with Grefstad here, if Demichelis and Grabban are both playing I think Grabbans style of play will cause Demichelis problems......[/quote]

Interesting that you almost have to make an excuse to the messageboard to agree with me...("to be fair...")[/quote]Its probably because most people think you''re a bit of a d1ck. To be fair....[;)][/quote]

Wow, let''s shove a number instead of a letter just so my bullying can be super effective. You big man...

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"][quote user="morty"][quote user="grefstad"][quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]To be fair i am with Grefstad here, if Demichelis and Grabban are both playing I think Grabbans style of play will cause Demichelis problems......[/quote]

Interesting that you almost have to make an excuse to the messageboard to agree with me...("to be fair...")[/quote]Its probably because most people think you''re a bit of a d1ck. To be fair....[;)][/quote]

Wow, let''s shove a number instead of a letter just so my bullying can be super effective. You big man...[/quote]Who put sand in your vagina?