Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Januzaj

Now, I''m a bit out of the loop. However, I thought this dude was the dogs at some point.

He''s being recalled by Man U because of lack of games at his loan in Dortmund.

I''m not saying he''d waltz into the team but I think he can play wide and in the central attacking.

Will he be a hot commodity for a second half of the season loan? Maybe Man U will give him q crack at their first team?

Possibly worth putting our interest in.

I thought I read that it was Dortmund that cancelled the loan.Could be wrong like.

Man U politely asked Dortmund to cancel the loan - as only they had the power to do so.

Januzaj is not as good as the hype about him, I think he''ll end up more Macheda than Pogba.

Whether he is good enough for Norwich, I don''t know but I doubt it.

More a case of whether Norwich is good enough for Januzaj I would think! Man Utd desperately need creativity right now, so they''re likely to welcome him back. Mind you, should Nathan Redmond depart ,Januzaj on loan might be rather useful at CR...

My thoughts on him were potentially that wider role howsons been given recently

As people have said, if Redmond leaves

But we have Jarvis coming back and I think he''ll do well

Bit of an enigma this kid! I remember when he was touted as "fergusons last great signing" and "the future of man united"

Seems to be a bit off track now!

He''s still only 20 so it might yet come good for him, certainly managers like Louis Van Gaal and David Moyes probably haven''t suited his playing style, which might have stunted his development.

Dortmund have been pretty disappointed in him though, they touted his signing as quite a big deal, but he hasn''t been able to get ahead of Kagawa, Reus and Mkhitaryan (no great shame for a player there though as those are 3 top players).

I have my doubts about him as he hasn''t shown a great commitment and attitude for large periods in his already brief career and has been criticised by most of his managers at one point. If he starts to put in the hard graft he will be able to make the most of his undeniable talent.

Not sure he was ever called ''Ferguson''s last great signing'' as he signed for Man U in 2011, before players such as De Gea and Robin Van Persie.

There was a great statistic about him a while ago (I think when he was still playing for Man Utd) that he had picked up more yellow cards for diving to try to win a penalty than he had scored goals...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]There was a great statistic about him a while ago (I think when he was still playing for Man Utd) that he had picked up more yellow cards for diving to try to win a penalty than he had scored goals...[/quote]
Justifiably too, in my opinion. If he had chosen a career path as an Olympic diver off the high platform he would gave garnered a medal or two.

I marvel sometimes at the ideas of some posters as to potential loan targets. If you are a player on the books of Manchester United and have had a loan with fellow Champions League winner Borussia Dortmond where could you go to advance your career? Why, Norwich City of course. Bloody obvious isn''t it!!

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]I marvel sometimes at the ideas of some posters as to potential loan targets. If you are a player on the books of Manchester United and have had a loan with fellow Champions League winner Borussia Dortmond where could you go to advance your career? Why, Norwich City of course. Bloody obvious isn''t it!![/quote]
I suppose what''s even more obvious, Crafty, is that you could have directed your response to Buh, who is the only poster suggesting that perhaps we should be interested. 

Looked useful when he first burst onto the scene.

Not sure he would want to come here and/or Utd would want to let him.

Could be a useful addition to add some creativity in the final third.

Unproven though and that''s a risk in our position.

Granted it costs £££ to get proven Premier League talent in but I''m not sure that the likes of Januzaj are the answer to our current situation.

Don''t think we are totally out there as a solution to him playing top level football.

From the sounds of it his experience with Dortmund has been sobering as to the level he can play at

Dont think he can be loaned out again this season!  so he is stuck in the development squad at Man Utd for the season!